Goodbye!

Hey guys it's me and I'm afraid this is the end of this book as I think I'm done here and I'm super sorry for saying goodbye if u wanted this to continue!
But I've decided I will give u a very very quick one shot before I go so here it is.

Sting's POV:
I stared back at the guild hopefully but saw nothing. He wasn't coming. I started to walk and saw a very familiar place.

We had been sat together outside the field because I had to ask something.
"Hey Rogue do me a favour and promise you'll follow me when I leave for anything ok?" I had asked.
"Uh sure any reason?" He asked confused.
"No reason."

I had ask him because truth be told I hated being alone. It terrified me to the bone and the only time I remember being alone was after the chariot race when I'd said that friendship was a load of crap but now I know I was very wrong.
I continued to walk until I felt a presence behind me and by instinct a turned and punched the person. Bad move.
"Not the greeting I was expecting" Rogue.
"Woah sorry man" I pulled him up.
"I didn't leave in time so I missed you and I know that you hate going on missions alone"
"How?"
"I'm not an idiot Sting I know my boyfriend like anybody"
Oh I forgot to mention didn't I?
Well we're dating.
After that we set off together.
Just like usual.

There it is! So I guess goodbye everyone! You've seriously been awesome!
Bye! ^^
Maybe we'll meet again...