Serial Killer

Mikey ran to the only place he knew where to go, Quinn Lindsey's house. Of course, he could barely even run, he was shaking terribly.

The knife that was clutched in his hand was now between his teeth as he climbed the tree leading to Quinn's room, and knocked on the window rapidly.

Quinn set down the book she was reading, and looked at the window across from her bed, eyes growing wide as she saw a bloody Mikey perched in the tree with a knife between his teeth. She clambered over to the window, throwing it open and dragging Mikey inside.

"Oh my God... Mikey, holy shit. Are you okay?"

Mikey didn't say anything, just paced back and forth, the knife back in his hands, a ski mask wrapped around its handle. He wiped the knife off on his bloody white t-shirt, tossing it carelessly on the floor, getting blood on the carpet.

But Quinn didn't care, she just wanted to know why Mikey was bloody and having a panic attack at three a.m. in her room.

"Tell me what happened." Quinn demanded.

Mikey stopped pacing, and ran his bloody hands through his hair.

"I don't know what to do, I don't want to get caught. Oh God, you're going to fucking hate me."

Quinn just stared at him, and he met her eyes.

"I killed somebody... And, I-I fucking liked it! The rush... Holy shit the rush, Quinn."

Quinn's voice was caught in her throat. She didn't know what to do or say.

"I get it... You must hate me." Mikey implied.

Quinn shook her head.

"No, Mikey. No, I don't."

Mikey reaches behind him, pulling a bloody gun from the waistband of his jeans. He pulled out a clip from his leather jacket pocket, unloading the old empty clip onto the floor, and reloading a new one.

Quinn started shaking as he advanced towards her, shoving her into the wall, and gripping her bicep tightly. She starts squirming, fear in her eyes and tears start to fall.

Mikey leans forward.

"Don't move." he whispers, and she stops struggling.

He puts the gun to Quinn's temple, and she begs Mikey not to kill her.

"Mikey, no, please don't do this. Jesus Christ n-no-"

Mikey cuts her off, kissing her. Quinn whimpers when he pulls away, wanting more.

He smirks and taps the gun on her temple a few times, Quinn flinching every time she felt the cold metal touch her skin.

"Join the dark side." Mikey smirked, his lips hovering over hers.

He pulls away, grabbing the knife and pulling the ski mask over his head.

Quinn just nods her head, still shaking.

Mikey just nods his head, going to the window.

"See you tomorrow, darling."

Quinn watches him leave, then shuts the window. She looks at the bloody spot on the carpet, and smirks.