beauty queen // m.c.

Request: could you do a ashton/michael one where (sorry if this is a bit specific) you two share a bed, and you're always trying to cover up your face or turn away from him while you're sleeping because you're embarrassed of the way you look asleep? would mean a lot to because i hate the way i look when i'm sleeping :p xxx

**

Insecurity is an awful thing. Always feeling bad about yourself, your looks and how you act in front of other people. Thinking, what if they don't like me when I do things another way. What if they judge me when I look the way I feel comfortable,. What if they stop loving me when I do things they don't like. Overcoming this insecurity is hard. Even though you try hard to look past it, it's almost impossible.

When I got to the point in my life where I got a boyfriend, these insecurities got a little worse. It wasn't his fault, he never did a thing to make me think that he has a traveling eye. He tells me daily that he's so lucky to have me and that he couldn't imagine a better girl by his side. It's all me, I'm trying to ignore the little voice in my head, telling me how unworthy I am of him, but when I see other girls on the street, my insecurity is beating me to the ground.

It's only been a month and a half since my boyfriend Michael and I got together but it already felt like we've been a pair for ages. We've known each other for years actually but neither of us had the guts to admit what we really feel about each other. Michael was the one making the first step. He took me out to the beach. We watched the sunset together and then he just kissed me. It was the most cliché thing but it's still one of my favorites and most romantic memories I have.

Ever since that night we're practically inseparable. Just like almost any other night we spend the night together, sleeping tightly next to each other. We were facing each other, Michael's arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to his body. Our faces were almost touching and I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

It was only 8:47 a.m. when I opened my eyes for the first time that morning. Michael was still fast asleep, his eyes were fluttering a little and his mouth open ajar. His dark hair was tousled on the pillow in every direction. God I could watch him sleep for hours and still wouldn't get sick of it. My eyes felt still heavy so I decided to rest them for a little while longer. I hate the way I look when I'm asleep, so I tried to reposition myself. Softly I pushed Michael's arm off my waist and tried to turn around, but as soon as his hand hit the empty sheets he put it back up on my body. This time, holding me closer. I tried to move again but once again Michael still held me close to his body.

"Babe stop moving." He groaned with his eyes still closed. "I wanna turn around Mikey." I said. "No." He argued and turned around himself so he'd lie on top of me. "Oh my god what are you doing?" I chuckled and out my arms around his neck. "Making you stop moving." He mumbled against my chest. "But you're heavy." I laughed and pushed him off of me. "Then don't turn around. I like waking up with your face right in front of me. I don't wanna see a bunch of hair when I wake up." He said and pouted. "Well too bad. I hate the way I look when I'm asleep. I always look so embarrassing." I whined and rolled my eyes at my stupid insecurities again.

"What the hell are you talking about? You look damn cute when you're asleep." Michael smiled and stroke his thumb over my cheek. "Yeah right." I snorted. "No I mean it (Y/N). I love the way you look when you're asleep. It's simply adorable." I felt a light blush appearing on my face. "Thank you." I mumbled, still not feeling convinced.

"You know, you should stop putting yourself down. You're prefect to me just the way you are. I love you no matter what." Michael explained and softly pecked my lips.

"I love you too Michael. And you know, you look like a little beauty queen when you're asleep." I replied, sarcasm clearly in my voice. "You're awful." He laughed and playfully hit my shoulder. "That's why you love me."