Part 1

Date: December 5, 2013

place: Jordyins house

Time: 7:00 am

(Jordyin Pov)

I woke up with a text from my lovely boyfriend saying

Text-

Morning love ! Be ready at 8, I'm coming to pick you up. Lord knows how long it takes you to get dressed.

Love, Ray 2wice

---------------------

I smiled and went to take my shower. I put on my white skinny jeans with my red and white Hollister shirt, I put on my red and white converse with red accessories. I looked in my full length mirror and giggled. I heard the doorbell ring. I skipped downstairs and opened it seeing Ray.

Jordyin- Hey babe !

Ray- He- (Gco)

I jumped on him and kissed all over his face. He looked at me and smiled. I then kissed his lips, tasting his cherry flavored chapstick.

Ray- What's going on with you ?

Jordyin- Hehee, nothing bae

Ray- It's something. Before school quickie?

Jordyin- That would be nice but no, were late.

Ray- *Pokes his lips out to the side* Pleaseeeeeee !!!

Jordyin- No Ray, after school if you have time.

Ray- Well come on since we so late.

We got in the car and made our way to school. We got there and Ray came around to my side to open my door. I got out and we were immediately surrounded by groupies. Im so tired of this.

Jordyin- Ray I'm sick of this shit ! I can't ever spend time with you inside of school because of all these fucking hoes ! I'm your girlfriend not them ! Did you forget ?! You know what, you can have it. You can have them, I'm done !

I stormed off into school bumping into a figure much taller then me.

Jordyin- Watch where the fuck you going !

Chresanto- I'm so sorry.

I looked up and seen one of the most sexiest guys ever. Light skin, short curly hair, Muscles like, DAMN.

Jordyin- No I'm sorry I was just uhhh

Chresanto- You don't have to explain yourself, I could tell you were mad by the look on your face. I'm Chresanto, but everyone calls me Roc. You are ?

Jordyin- I'm Chresanto, I mean... *Blushes extra hard* I'm Jordyin and you are sexy. *Covers mouth*

Chresanto- *Laughing and blushing* Nice name, Jordyin.

Jordyin- Yeah, we should get going, where you headed ?

Chresanto- Biology

Jordyin- Me too !

Chresanto- We could walk together if that's fine with you.

Jordyin- Come on.

Chresanto- Fashoo

Gaaaahhhh ! He is so sexy ! Oh no, what am I doing ?! I'm with Ray !