Chapter 1:Transformation

It all starts on that day, the day ''she'' came and saved me from the evil angels. It was 8:35 in the morning on a cold winter day; I had just got out of my bed and was walking to school. I yawned and stretched still feeling tired and  from getting out of nice warm bed, just thinking about it made me want to go back home but as I was walking I suddenly felt a tremor in the ground. It shook the area around me and a black hole appeared in the middle of the road. I back up a bit and  I stared at it for a brief moment before looking around but to me something didn’t feel right, there was no sounds, no dogs barking because of the tremor and nobody running outside of their homes it was just completely silence. I then noticed some people starting to walk out of the black hole so I decided to quickly hide around a corner. I peeked around the corner seeing three people come out of the black hole, one of them a beautiful girl with white hair and crystal blue eyes who seemed to be the same age as me but had a mature aura around her which made her seem older than me and the other two people were tall buff men in suits, it looked like they were guards. My heart was beating like crazy watching the three people so I decided to stop peeking and quickly turned around but I didn’t notice the trash cans behind me and ran into falling down the making a loud crashing sound. I groaned as I roll on the ground and slowly stand up rubbing my leg that hit the trash can I the noticed one of the guards staring at me. He yelled out to the other guard and I ran as quickly as I could to get away from them. I looked behind me seeing them still following me, I try running faster but all I’m doing is burning my stamina and there slowly catching up to me.

 I keep watching behind me until one of the guards pointed forward and yelled out to me but it was all too late, before I even noticed there was some kind of creature in front of me with white wings holding a spear in its hand. The creature gave a devilish grin and threw the spear impaling me through the stomach. I stopped in my track and looked down at my stomach, I slowly bring my hands up about to touch the spear but it disappears from my stomach; I cough up blood and fall to the ground. My breathing slowed and I heard one of the guards running after the creature as a puddle of blood slowly stated to form around me. I brought my hand up to my face seeing my hand was covered in something red, “Is this my blood?” I thought to myself, “Is this how I die? Dying by some creature that has wings?” I cough up more blood my eyes slowly closing as I whispered out the words “I…..don’t want to die.” I then felt the hands of something warm on my cheeks and before my eyes closed I caught a glimpse of who it was; it was the girl who came out of the black hole, she was touching my cheek while chanting something but I lost consciousness.

“Master Nex wa…...” I heard a faint voice calling me master, “Master Nex wake up please!” I heard the voice again and I felt someone shaking me; I breathe in slowly and open my eyes and turning my head to where the voice was coming from and it was a woman who looked to be about 21 years old in a maid outfit, “Master Nex your awake, how are you feeling, does anything hurt?”

“W-where am I?” I said in a groggy voice as I looked at the woman.

“Don’t worry about that master Nex, I need to know if you hurt anywhere?” She looked worried as she asked me.

“I feel a bit dizzy but I’m fine why do you ask?”

“Do you not remember? You were impaled by an Angels spear and almost died!”

My eyes shot open and I sat up from the bed but as soon as I did a strong pain shot through my stomach and I laid back down on the pillow holding my stomach and cursing in pain.

“Master Nex please becareful mistress Elizabeth healed you just awhile ago” She told me as I held my stomach.

I nod and just lay in bed looking around at the room. It seemed to be a room for guest, it wasn’t big but not small and it had quite a few paintings inside of it too, its colors aren’t my taste though it was all light colors.