Part 1

(Harry's POV)

I stand outside my best friend's door to walk to Uni with him. I do it every day; we laugh, we joke and sometimes we flirt. Or at least, I do.

He's called Louis, and I've known him since we were 18. We both joined the same university, and since then, we've been closer than ever. There are a lot of parties and a lot of getting drunk. Louis always gets snappy when he's drunk. He slurs, "You're alright, Hazza. I won't get mad at you." I always laugh, but I wish I could do more. I wish I could cup his face in my hands and feel his hot breath on my lips.

But I can't. Because some secrets are made to be kept.

"It's the swag masta from doncasta," I hear a voice shout. When I turn around, I see Louis, holding a cup of tea and a grin on his face.

"Fook off," I grumble, hiding my smirk. Louis is wearing his usual Adidas tee, with skinny jeans and sneakers. I've got my floral shirt on with the buttons undone until the middle.

"You alright?"

We begin walking along together, until we reach Uni. Louis finishes his tea and balances the cup on the top of a bin. I pull a face.

"You're an idiot," I laugh, and nudge the cup so it balances dangerously. It smashes to the ground just as our English professor, Mr Cowell, walks past.

"Who's an idiot now?" Louis whispers. He stuffs his hands in his pockets and whistles as he slowly walks away. I curse under my breath and Mr Cowell gives me a card.

"Extra lecture, Harry. Don't bring cups into school, then smash them. What the hell?" he shrugs at me. I shrug back. Mr Cowell shakes his head and walks away.

---

that was rlly shit lol i just wanted to get the first part over and done with

keep reading for hot larry smut bye