Kidnapped, Part 1

Donia's P.O.V:

-----------------------

'My life sucks, my life sucks, my life sucks' I kept repeating this sentence through my head over and over as I walked my way home from school, it was definitely not the best day in my life, for a starter, it wasn't day anymore night was falling. Today I had a French group at school and that bitch of a teacher had been enslaving us all day long from 3 to 5 PM "revising" the whole first unit and it has been one of the longest days in school and I'm talking literally and figuratively, literally as in "very crowded scheduel day" and figuratively as in "emotionally I was devestated", we had a full scheduel which involved every single subject we learn in the whole class-year and to top that my best and only person I could really call a friend was abscent today! now I was worn out and praticurally sleep-walking my way to my house and a few cars almost ran me over but their horns and screaming woke me up everytime so I jumped out of the way, God I can't wait to get home and crash but for now I just calmed myself saying "at least the worst part's over, nothing worse could happen more than what's already done"

One thing I learned from life: NEVER feel too sure and secure about ANYTHING you thought was the end. As I was almost sleep walking I heard a hum of an engine and it sounded as if it was just right behind me but there was no horns nor shouts not even car lights in this dim moony night so I thought my brain was just playing tricks on me and I didn't give it a second thought....biggest mistake of my life, I wasn't alerted until I felt two arms wrap around me one on my mouth and one around my waist both dragging me backwards and my body acted for me as I tried to slip and fight my way through this crisis but all my now-seems-to-be-effortless resistance, the attacker's grip was hard and iron-like, on the other hand I was just a half asleep and worn out of exhaustion girl with very low self esteem at the moment, in almost no time I was dragged into a van and someone put a wet cloth on my mouth that smelled of alcohol-a sleeping drug-soon enough I was out cold as if it was immediate, and quite honestly I would've gone out cold WITHOUT the drug anyways and I fell into an endless pit of darkness feeling the real world slipping away from me and my last thought was "I should not have underestimated the power of my own jinx backfiring me".......

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S: I've decided to have kinda of a theme-song for this story and since it's about The 5 then it should only be appropriate if the Arabic theme song was performed by them! xD And the English theme song will be "Stockholm Syndrome" by One Direction cause it seems fitting and just perfect ♥_♥ <3