Chapter 37: Group Date

Kazem's P.O.V:

---------------------

I could not believe that Adil tagged me up with HER! why did I have to act like I'm her brother?! Ugh! But it's fine it's not like I have to be the 'overprotective, loving and caring' kind of brother I can be the 'I don't give a crap' kind of brother, yeah that suits me quite well.

'You just hate her cause she broke your ego and didn't immediately fall for you right on spot' my brain teased. I did NOT! I don't care if she doesn't like me, I can deal with people that don't like me! 'You can't stand it when someone doesn't like you! that's your thing, you're the most lovable one and you like it that way.' my brain confronted me with the real, sour truth. It was my fatal flaw, I liked the fact that everybody likes me and find me delightful. I mean what's not to like? I'm cute, funny, approachable and I have awesome hair! 'don't forget down to earth' EXACTLY!....wait I think my brain was being sarcastic by that last one....ANYWAYS, why doesn't she too?! her friend seems totally fine with me so does Latoya then why not she too?! 'Cause you didn't hit on Sara and Latoya first thing when you saw them' that can't possibly be the reason it was meant to be a joke to make her talk or laugh or anything! Plus I wouldn't really hit on her I know that Said's definitely got a thing for her and I wouldn't do that to my bro, I may be a lot of things but I'm not a back-stabber.

"Psst Kazem" I heard Adil whisper-calling for me so I faced him "do you have any idea wtf that shit we're going to?" he asked about our destination

"Idk man but we're about to find out" I said shrugging purely curious and clueless....

Not a minute later we arrived, it didn't look like a normal big movie theater or something of sort, it looked like a mini roller coaster just without the rail or the outdoors. When Latoya was busy at the ticket booth with Ahmed, Sara gathered us around to note something

"Okay so listen guys, what we're about to go in is gonna be the scariest shit you'll ever experience in your whole miserable lives and I just want to make it clear so...man up" she said in a low voice making everybody confused and unnerved

"What exactly are you talking about?" Donia demanded.

"Remember me mentioning something about this being so realistic? well I did mean every single word of it, it's gonna be like a car ride through an 8 minute horror movie, you're gonna feel the bumps, the zombies flying at your face, they're gonna spray water at you when a cobra comes to the screen and last but not least you're gonna have ghosts grab at your feet or at least tickle it" explained Sara as we all stood there gaping and having second doubts.

"WHAT? Oh my God Sara I swear to God you're gonna pay for this for the rest of your life, you know I can't stand horror!" hissed Donia clearly annoyed and scared AF, Sara just smiled apologetically and sheepishly at her friend.

"Why did you bring us here in the first place then?! how's that a good place to a first date for Ahmed?!" Adil pointed out, she just rolled her eyes at him

"Think about it slinthead, a dark and gloomy place where you go off facing zombies and other scaryass more horrific shit with ghosts grabbing at your feet, as a girl what your first instinct would be?" she explained.

"To throw yourself at the first person next to you or close by for cover!" I said slowly concluding, wow this girl is brilliant! She nodded slowly smirking

"Oh my God, NOW you're gonna really pay for the rest of your life trying to make it up for me" growled Donia at her friend, holly shit. I had to fight myself to keep on a straight face, how could it skip my mind? we had two other girls in the group! Wow this is gonna be much more fun than planned.