Start

Thanks. Sorry. It might not be the greatest and stuff. Sorry.

DEDICATED TO AN INCREDIBLE FRIEND, WHOM ASKED ME TO WRITE THIS. THANK YOU!!!

THU THUMP
THUMP THUMP
THA THUMP
THUMP THUMP THUMP
THA THUMP THUM THUMP

There it goes again. Recently, Ai's robotic heart would strangely begin to beat faster and faster every time he was even NEAR (Your name).

Ai noticed details about you that maybe you don't even notice about yourself!

He noted down how your seeming soft (hair color) hair could shine brightly in the sunlight. Or how your hypnotic (eye color) eyes would see things most people don't. Or even how (your name)'s skin was surprisingly soft!

Out of all the idols and everyone, Ai was the one to notice how strong (your name) is. He watched her struggle through many different things. But he admired the most about (your name) was her strength.

Like that time (your name) and Ai was suppose to meet up at the library. But Ai was late because of unforeseen traffic complexions. As Ai walked through the wooden doors, he turned his head to search for (your name).

He walked through the library until he spotted (your name) in the back of the large library.
Two teenager boys hovered just a little ways behind (your name) as she sat at a small wooden table, unaware of their presence.

A small frown appeared upon Ai's face as he predicted the boys' actions. It was most likely that they were going to hit on her or do something awful to (your name).

An overwhelming emotion overpowered Ai as he realized the boys' intentions.

Without a second thought, Ai took action.

Ai's hand suddenly slammed onto (your name)'s table, making her and the stupid boys jump. Ai stood directly next to her chair.

Ai glared back towards the boys as they looked at each other and then both quickly walked away.

He turne back towards (your name). She had set her book down and was looking at him.

(Your name) asked,
"...What was that all about?"

Ai shrugged his shoulders lightly, before he left to ind a book to read.

It was clear.
It was now clear to those boys.
(Your name) is Ai's girl.

Sorry. I know it isn't he best and all. I made this real quick late tonight. I just moved so.. Sorry.

THANKS!