Starbucks Chapter 1

Tre's POV
"pumpkin spice latte please" I asked the lady at the front. "What your name" she said with a fake smile. " Tre T r e" I spell out and give her my money. I went to go pick a spot to while I waited for my delicious Starbucks. "TRE!!!" I lady yelled making mostly everybody look. When I got my Starbucks I went to sit down where I chosen my spot to sit and started looking on my tweeter. Man I love Starbucks but not has much as I love my bed, man I need friends I thought to myself, I heard the door open I to a quick glance and then looked at my phone. My jaw dropped thinking of what I just seen. Then stood in line is the most hottest man alive (not as hot has Andy Biersack). He had whitish hair, grey Beautiful eyes, black jeans, and a My Chemical Romance shirt. Dam he was hot he ordered the same thing I did. Of course he's not going to ever like me. Be for I knew it he was standing right in front of me. I couldn't say anything at all I and I knew if I did I knew it would something dumb. "Hi I'm Sky can may I sit with you?" He said in a deep sexy voice 'stop it Tre he's never gonna like you'. "O-okay sure you can!" I said in a girly voice 'way to go yay me'. "I'm Sky Bigstone and you are?" "I'm dumby I mean I'm Tre-Tre Black". He stared laughing oh god he had the most sexiest laugh it kinda of turned me turn. We talked which felt like for ever but I didn't mind. He told me all his favourite bands there all the bands I love. Like My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me To The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens. I love him already.

When we were all done out Starbucks he asked if I could go to his house and of course I said yes. While we were walk the street looks familiar to me. Oh it's my street I can see my house. "Ok we're here" sky says while pointing at his house. I stood there in shook HE LIVES RIGHT NEXT ME!!! Omg omg omg "Sky I FUCKING LIVE RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!" I yelled so all the houses can hear. "YAY I can see you everyday when we go to school" he said while hugging me I didn't want him to let go.