MyCloudyLife #2

cover #2 made for Soldier's Girls written by  MyCloudyLife

As requested by MyCLoudyLife the description for this book will be posted below. :)

DESCRIPTION:

Sahara Quinn was 16 when she met the love of her life. She was a naïve teenager who hopelessly fell for a soldier that was just passing through her small home town.

Dustin McMillan was a soldier.

Dustin McMillan and Sahara Quinn fell in love and got married young. Dustin went off to war, to fight for his country. Eight months later Sahara gave birth to twin girls, Amy and Aspen. Dustin was reported MIA and later presumed dead.

Amy has spent most of her life in hiding and now, it's time for her to step out of the shadows and start her new life. A life where her family is together.

On Aspen's 17th birthday everything becomes unravelled when her mother goes missing. Later that day Aspen finds out her mother had been lying to her about everything, she actually had a twin sister named Amy who died when they were 2 years old.

A week after her mothers disappearance, Aspen decides to visit her father's grave for the first time in years; to find a man and a young girl about Aspen's age standing over the empty grave covered in head to toe black not one part of them uncovered.

When Aspen tried to speak to them, they run away, leaving Aspen confused with a burning desire to find out who the man is and why the girl looks so familiar. After a year of trying to find her mother, Aspen gives up looking just to receive an email the next day, from someone claiming to be her father; Dustin, with information about where and why Sahara had been taken.

Will Aspen put her trust in a total stranger who may or may not be her supposed dead father to find her mother and the truth about her family?

[][][FULL DESCRIPTION INSIDE OF BOOK][][]