Chapter 17

Mikaelas pov: I turn around to see Kerrigan and Nash.
"Good luck trying to kill both of us." Kerrigan said.
"Oh yeah. Watch me. CAMERON!!!" my dad screamed. And all of a sudden Cameron came out. Cameron fucking Dallas.
"Cameron!?" Nash yelled. "You're gonna help him try and kill us?!' He screamed and Cameron nodded.
"Get the boy I got the girl." My dad said and my dad lunged at Kerrigan and grabbed her. She screamed and tried to fight back. But it didn't work to well. She ended up getting tied up right next to me. I turn my head and see Cam and Nash still wrestling. I see my father go over there and Yank Nash off of the ground and do the same to him. Great. No one knows where we are and we Are gonna get killed.
"Now what?" Kerrigan asked.
"Really Kerrigan. Now?" I said laughing which caused her to laugh and then Nash.
"Why are you guys laughing?!" My dad screamed.
"I don't know" I said laughing. He pulled out a gun and pointed it to my face. It made Nash obviously stop laughing along with Kerrigan. But it didn't make me stop.
"Mikaela, stop laughing" Nash said.
"Listen to pretty boy here or somethings gonna happen." My dad said and I kept laughing. By now the gun was pressed to my forehead.
"Thats it." My dad said. He turned around and grabbed a pocket knife. He cut the ropes and brought me tovs room with a wooden post thing. He brings me to it and ties my hands around it snd cuts my shirt off. All of a sudden it felt like i was being slashed. I screamed out in pain as it kept going over and over. I fighured out what was going on, he was whiping me. After a while he cut the rope and I fell to the ground in pain as I feel blood trickle down my back. He came back and have me a WHITE shirt, not black, not blue, not red, but WHITE!
"Why did you do that to me?" I screamed and he chuckled.
"You didn't listen. Now take the shirt or go back in your bra. He said holding the shirt up. I tried to reach it but he kept making me miss it.
''Whoops, ran out of time. Get back there now. He said pulling on my arm to make me stand. He put the shirt on me and pushed my back as I cried out in pain. I walked back and I couldn't sit.
"Mikaela!!!" Kerrigan yelled. Nash looked up and gasped. "What the hell happened?!" She asked
"What ever you do, please listen to him." I said before everything went black.
Kerrigans pov: Mikaelas father took her somewhere and Nash and I are very scared. We keep hearing her screams while I'm crying.
"What do you thing he's doing?" Nash asked me sobbing.
"I don't know." We sat in silence as she came back with a white blood covered shirt.
"Mikaela" I yelled and I heard Nash gasp. "What the hell happened?!" I asked
"What ever you do,please listen to him." She said and collapsed to the ground.
"MIKAELA!!" I screamed. I heard Nash crying and I was already crying.
"Please get her to a hospital." He said. The man said no and walked away. I looked at Nash and he was mad, sad, and all of that. I eventually end up crying myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

"Shh, I think they are here" I wake up to someone whispering.
"How do you know?"
"Because I saw Mikaelas father bring her here."
"Oh okay, you called the police right?"
"Duh."
What the hell. I try to wake Nash up to tell him people are here but it won't work.
"Nash..... Nash.... NASH!" I whisper yell. His head shoots up.
"Fruity pebbles what?" He says I laugh because of what he said.
"People are here. Shhh" I said, he nodded and kept quiet.

"They are here" the dude said.
"Okay, wait till they get to the door" the girl said.
"Officers!! I believe they are in here." The guy said.
"Okay kids, stand back." All of a sudden the door comes falling down and the officers see us.
"Kids, get in her, untie these two" the officer yelled. I see Matt and Kassie come in and they untie us. As soon as Nash got untied he dropped next to mikaela.
"Mikaela wake up!" He said shaking her.
"We need an ambulance!" The officer yelled. The paramedics pushed Nash off if her and grabbed her. They took her out and mikaelas father came out.
"Whats going on here." He said. He looked at me and grabbed me. He pulled out a knife and held it to my neck.
"Try and walk towards me and I'll cut her." He said.
"Sir pit the knife down." The officer said. He said no and put the knife to my arm and slid up and cut my arm. I screamed out in pain as Nash and Matt tackled him. The officers grabbed him and pit him in handcuffs.
"Your friend is at the hospital. Ill take you there to" the officer told us but brought me to the hospital by himself because of my arm. I got in a room to get stitched up and I found mikaelas room. I went there and she looked very uncomfortable.
"She hasn't woke up yet. She should soon though. They cleaned her wounds up and stitched the deep ones. She's going to be in a lot of pain.
I nodded and walked out.
"You okay?" Kassie asked I nodded.
"Just shaken up. Its weird being basically kidnapped by your friends.dad." I said. She nodded.
"Yeah. I never knew her dad would ever do that." She said. I nodded. It was hard to believe. I just home she wakes up soon. I go back into the room and look at her and walk back out. I don't think k I can look at her. They haven't.cleaned all the dry blood off and its a lot. I just sit in the waiting room and fall asleep.

------------------------------------------

"Kerrigan!!" I get woke up by Kassie yelling my name.
"What do you want?!?!" I yelled.
"MIKAELAS AWAKE!!" She yelled and I shoot up and run into her room.

Cliff hanger? Or not? Oh well. I am at 7.48k. Like wtf?! Omfg on so happy!!! And kerrigan made me update sooooooo