Smutty smut smut

(( TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS, SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE, IDEAS, ETC ILY ))

Imagine Mick and David going back to their flat after a dinner. Mick slams the door behind them and starts unbuckling David's pants.
David giggles, "Someone's excited!"
After David's pants are off and thrown across the room, David kisses Mick while taking off his shirt.
"Maybe we should go into the bedroom?" Mick suggests.
"I NEED you now, baby." David whispers into Mick's ear.
When Mick shuts the door of the bedroom, he kisses David's lips softly, then trailing down his chest. David moans. Once Mick gets down to David's underwear, he stops kissing and takes the underwear off. Mick starts stroking David's fully erect cock slowly.
"M-Mick, those-those hands," David stutters, "I love your hand-hands!"
Mick giggles and stops stroking his cock. He starts licking and sucking the head of his penis. David moans and breaths hard. His mouth starts to explore David's penis and starts fully sucking on it, stroking the rest he can't reach. David shrieks of pleasure.
"Oh-oh my," David says, "I-I think I'm gonna-"
David comes into Mick's mouth and swallows.
"That was amazing, you're amazing." David whispers.

(( IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT ))