chapter 1

ROSES P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a day since I've seen him at school. I think I have feelings for him but I cant quite explain the way I feel.

Like curiosity takes over my fear, then the fear takes over the love and ugghh...ITS SO CONFUSING!

I layed down on my bed. My white dress with pink roses spread out. I turned on my side, still thinking about my emotions, and him.

I soon didn't reilize I fell asleep...

Dream time~

I wake up in a black room, suddenly a glass with a light pink rose appers. It kind of reminded me of beauty and the beast. I stood up, and slowly waked over to the floating glass.

I layed a finger on the side, to see if any thing would happen. Nothing. I looked around, and my eyes went back to the glass, I thought I shouldn't do this but..it's just a dream, right?

I agreed with myself and slowly pulled off the glass covering the rose. I set the glass to the side and just, stared at the rose.
Not even thinking that this could be dangerous.

I slowly moved my hand towards it getting ready to take hold of the beautiful flower...

Dream ends~

I wake up to a loud 'BANG' like if somebody was to bang on a door. I soon reilize that somebody WAS in fact banging on a door. My door.

My little brothers face appeard from the doorway. ,"rose! Get up! Mother wants you down stairs for breakfast! She said you have 5 minutes to get ready."

I got up. And rushed to the door, pushed me little brother out. Then rushed BACK to my closet, and picked out a nice blue blouse with a white skirt.

I put on my undergarments and put my clothing over them. I looked at my clock and I have at least 3 minutes. I fast-walked over to my dresser and did my hair in a neat bun.

Then put on a little makeup. Putting my sandals, I rushed out the door and down the stairs. My mother looked at me and grinned. ,"well it seems like you rememberd that today is church."

I nodded my head. My mother softly laughed the told me. ," good job, darling. Come eat some breakfast." I sat down next to my father, who was still trying to fix his tie.

I giggled, and reached my hands over and tied the tie for him. He thanked me and began to eat. I began to eat to. Then when everyone was done we put the dishes in the dishwasher

And started it. We all walked out of the house and got in the car. To go to church.