Prologue

Louis Tomlinson is what many society would call a monster. Louis Tomlinson has been deemed un-capable. His master was capable of many things, many great things. Louis Tomlinson was his easel . He came up with the idea of making a disformitized creation. He was a man of great things and wonderful ideas. So,his lifelong dream of making a unique Louis made the man very ambitious.. The man was God to Louis. The man created him and, all things beautiful. But the thing that Creator was hoping was that louis would stay on the right path towards freedom. His master was the creator of everything in louis' eyes. This man was louis protector. This man was the only thing that Louis had close to a family. This man was the only thing Louis had. Until, he found HIM.

The Creator was the reason Louis is alive today. If he never thought of something like Louis he would never have gave up his life for the unique being. But each day the man grew weary. Each day Louis helped him out of bed. Louis would always knick him, but it would always be on accident. 

Louis always wondered why he was never there, helping him. Louis always wondered why he would be mad at Louis and would hit him. He always wondered why he was angry. He always wondered who made him mad, mad enough to leave a mark on innocent skin. 

What idiot would start something just to die from it? Why would his master be so mean to abuse young innocent Louis? Why would someone drink away everything that they have made and created in their life. Why would someone start something just to never be able to finish it? Why would he leave him there? He just up and left him. Louis never saw him again. Louis never heard from him again. He just left him standing there in there big mansion on the top of there mountain.  He just left him there. He left him to fend for himself. Why would he leave him there? What idiot would leave everything behind for one thing? 

"Why is it snowing and where does it snow? This story begins with scissors."