1

"Where is he?" I searched high and low for the stupid god. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. Taking a break from my search i sat down on a bench in the city and pulled out my phone. Wait, isn't Yukine with Yato? I hurried up and called Yukine. It rang and rang, Yuki did not answer either. 'Why aren't they picking up? I'm getting worried..' After my short rest i went to the usual spots he would do work for.

"Sorry he's not here." The man at the counter said. "Oh ok thank you. Have a nice evening!" I left the small store quickly and stared at the sky which was now a pretty orange. 'There's still one place left.' I started walking towards the bathhouse.

Panting from the long walk, i entered the bathhouse and asked the owner if he had seen Yato. "Um excuse me sir, have you seen Yato?" I looked at the older man. "Yes indeed i have. He should be cleaning the mens bath at the moment. You could go and see him if you would like." The old man laughed a bit. "Thank You! Bye bye!" I walked towards the men's bath.

"Yato?" I called out his name as i walked through the door. I could hear a shower running but it was too foggy to see anything from where i was standing. "Yato?!" I called out once again. "Eh? Hiyori?" I heard him say from behind me. When i turned around i say Yato sitting there on the stool, naked. At once we both made eye contact, then i looked down, god how i regretted that. My face turned fifty shades of red and Yato did his weird laugh thing. "Couldn't resist me after all huh?" He said sounding all, ignorant. "Y-You idiot put a towel on or something!" I said trying my best to cover my eyes. "What if i don't want to?" He said with a laugh. 'This idiot..' "Yato please!" I begged. "Fine.." Giving up i assumed he was putting on a towel. "Ok ok you can look now. I uncovered my eyes to see a sopping wet god with no towel on. "YATO!" I yelled. He laughed uncontrollably, "Sorry! Sorry!" He finally put on a towel after that.

"So um why are you here?" He asked me. "You didn't answer the phone so i got worried, then i spent the whole day looking for you." I said as we both sat down on some stools. "You were looking for me?" His eyes went all puppy doggish and then he clung to me. "Oh my sweet Hiyor-" i shoved him away, "Idiot!" I crossed my arms. "Anyway, where is Yuki?" I asked Yato. "Oh, i kept teasing him so he went to shower in the women's bath. Good thing nobody is in there."

Silly Yato, you have NO idea whats going on in there.. Yukine gets all the ladies heh heh heh. #thuglife

"Yato you shouldn't tease him so much!" I complained. "Would you rather it was you?" He smirked deviously. "Eh?" Yato suddenly ripped off his towel and lunged at me. Snickering, the wild Yato tickled me causing me to kick and punch while laughing. It was fine until he grabbed my breast, chicken breast that is. "HAHAHAHAHAH ITS MINE NOW!" He ran off with my chicken. "YATO NOOOOOOO GIVE IT BACK!" I pleaded as he ran off and flew away.

That is the end of this whatever the hell this is. OOOOOORRR IS IT????