Chapter 1

*Amari In The Multimedia*

Amari P.O.V

"Mommy, Mommy." My daughter called my name as she woke me up for work like she do every night.

I woke up and smiled as I looked at her. My daughter is my twin, her light skin completion matched mine, her long straight hair ran down her back, and light brown eyes, she got from her father who's never around.

"Thanks Z'yanna. Get ready to go to grandma's house while I get ready for work." I said as I got up, and walked to my personal bathroom inside my room. I took my hair out the ponytail, and let it fall down my back before flat ironing it. I let my robe fall, and since I washed up earlier, all I had to do was put my clothes on. I decided on wearing a red t- back cut out halter crop top, white high waist ripped skinny jeans, and red cross straps stiletto heels.

"Ma, I'm ready." Z'yanna yell from her room.

I walked into her room to see she had a red 'Dora' shirt, some white jeans, and her red and white Adidas, "Girl, you look good. You trying to match yo mama?" I smiled.

She giggled, "Like mommy, like daughter." She said putting her purse on her shoulder.

"Okay. You ready?" I asked reaching for her hand.

She nodded, "Yes." She grabbed my head, and we walked out the house.

Jasmine P.O.V

"You coming to the club tonight?" Amari asked.

"Yeah, first I wasn't but it's boring so I'll be there. Where you at?"

"Just dropped Z'yanna off at my mama's crib. I'm tired as hell so I hope this night go by fast."

"I'll see you when I get there." I said before we both hung up. I through on a white v-neck shirt, some plain jeans, and some white air force ones. Yeah, it's kind of plain, but I don't need my daddy questioning me, and the clothes coming off anyway once I get to work.

"Where you going this late?" My dad asked as I walked towards the front door.

"Out with Ashanti." I said,"I'll be back in a few hours."

"Okay, be careful. Do you need any money?"

"No. Love you." I said walking out the house, and getting into my BMW my daddy bought for me last week.

*********

Getting inside K.O.D, the music blasted 'She Twerk.' By TY Dollars Sign. I spotted Amari at the bar, and walked towards her.

"Hey bitch." I smiled, "Please give me a poison apple." I said passing her $10. "And why you looking so good tonight? Trying to find you a man?"

"Fuck a nigga. Bitch, this everyday." She passed me my drink.

I laughed, "I know that's right. I'm about to get ready. I'll be back."

Getting into the dressing room, I took my clothes off, revealing my silver, rhinestone pasties and matching thongs, and replaced my gym shoes with silver diamond strap stiletto heels. One thing I love about being a stripper is these bitches. They are some hating ass hoes. I'm Delicious, but the name itself made these bitches mad because they can't make the money I make, can't dance the way I can, and damn sure don't have the body I have. These hoes would do anything for attention, but me... I don't have do much. I'm the most hated stripper in this club, and that makes me happy that I terrify these hoes, they see me, and they see they're about to lose a lot of money. Nigga be throwing dollars at them, while I'm getting $20 bills or more.