STRIVE FOR THE SUCCESS

Title: STRIKE FOR THE SUCCESS

Since then, Andrew really likes to draw. He was just seven years old when he learn how to hold pencils and draw different images. He was determined to achieve his dream goal.

"Mama, look at this." Andrew show his drawing to his mother.

"Wow! Seriously you draw this?" Andrew's mother was amazed with her son.

"Yes, ma. Did you like it? This is actually you, this is me, and this is papa." He pointed those images as he talked.

Cecilia, his mother, was proud as a peacock, as she saw the drawings of her son. She remember her husband to his son, because like Andrew, her husband has, too, a great talent in terms in drawing skills.

"Do you stilk remember and miss your father?" Cecilia said in a very low voice.

"Yes, ma. Papa is a big cheese in our life. I will never forget him." Andrew look at his mother's eye.

"Someday you will know how to move on. Don't be sad, mama is always here for you." Cecilia keep on smiling even though she was being hurt inside.

She needs to be strong for her only beloved son. They hugged each other and they try to not drop a tear out of their eyes. It was till the cows come home when Andrew's father died. That was a very big challenge for them because only his father that have an occupation to support Andrew's education.

"Do you still send me to school, ma?" Andrew ask his mother with a confused voice.

"Ofcourse Andrew, I will still send you in a school." Cecilia smiled.

"But how? You don't have an occupation. How would you send me to school? There's alot of money to be needed in schooling." He explained.

"Don't you worry my son. I'll find a way to have a work as soon as possible. Don't mind about the money. I will do my own best to suppory you in your dreams." And then she hug her son.

As a mother, Cecilia, also wanted to have her son'a a better education and a best life. She will do everything for his only son. She was willing to break her leg to find a job that can support Andrew's education.

"Thank you so much, ma." He kissed his mother's cheek.

"It's okay. Go to your bed and sleep, there's another day tomorrow." Said, Cecilia.

"Okay, ma. Good night. I love you, mama." He kissed again his mother's cheek.

"Good night, baby. I love you too. Pray before you sleep, okay?" Cecilia kisses back her son.

After the day, Cecilia immediately wake up, cooked for their breakfast and leave their house to find a job. She went to the market and ask for a vacant position that suited her ability to perform a tasks. And she hired as a sales lady on a store, this is a second to the none.

"You may start tomorrow. But let me remind you that you can only recieve a $3 per day." The owner of the store said.

"It's okay with me, ma'am. This is for my son, I want him to send in school. He has a big dream. And I'm willing to do everything just for him." Cecilia said with a teary eyes.

"Wow, how such a great mother you are. I'am proud of what you've said. Don't worry God has better plan for you and for your son, just keep praying." The owner of the store shakea her hands with Cecilia.

"Thank you again, ma'am. So I got to go to say this good news to my son." Cecilia smiled widely and walked away.