Chapter 2

After 2 songs it was time to leave. I looked around for Randy or Lor'Zane but they were no where to be found. Marqus walked back over to me with a kind smile " do you need a ride home ? I can give you one if you need one " I looked at him then looked around awkwardly not sure if I should I accept it or not . I didn't really know him but I guess it's worth the try so I shook my head yes . " alright hold on ill be right back " he said and walked back over to his friends. He told them something , idk what it was , he dapped them up and walked back over to me . We walked out to his car . It was a black mustang with two ride stripes on the side. I sat down and put my seat belt on. He put the key in the ignition and began to drive. It was kinda awkward , I don't really know this nigga . I have no clue where randy went like did she just LEAVE?! I'm guessing he knows where we live because he's probably been over to the house with randy . I think he fucked her . I don't know . Probably , now that I know that she's that type . " I have to stop at my friends house really quick " he said driving down a road in a neighborhood . It was like a townhouse neighborhood ? I guess yeah . We pulled up in front of one and he took the key out and looked at me . Coming in ? I looked at him like bitch no take me home but I just shook my head slowly and walked inside with him. It was dark and it smelled like weed it STANK !

" sorry about the smell " he said and leaded me into the basement. We started walking down the stairs and I hesitated at the sound of alot hood rat dudes in one room. I should've stated my black ass in the car. His smile faded away as he reached the boys and dapped them up . I stood there leaning on the wall covering my stomach with my jacket. I felt uncomfortable around these boys. I was scared . One of them walked up stairs and was examining my body as he walked past . The other two did the same . Marqus stood there on the wall on his food. I felt like I was getting high just inhaling a this smoke.

" aye Marqus . Where you get her from ?" Another guy said walking down the stairs. He had a short hair cut . He walked towards me , he smell horrible . Just like weed . Like it grew in his hair or something. It was gross . He touches my hair . " she lil randy sister " Marqus replied sitting down about to smoke some. The dude moved his hand down my body softly. I flinched and he chuckled " I'm not going to hurt you " he said in a soft voice . The two boys who was with Marqus left . They said they needed some more. I got a little more scared once the guy got in my face and touched my chin. " you a sexy lil thing " he said grabbing my waist . " can you not?" I said as nice as possible . He laughed again. "Marq . Let me have her , I want this one she sexy and got some attitude " he said grabbing my hand forcing me to reveal my stomach. " and she got a nice figure " he said and walked to the couch sitting down. Marqus motioned for me to come next to him. I hesitated then he did it again " we don't bit" he said . I closed my eyes and opened them back up walking over to him. He grabbed my hand and I sat in between him and the dude they called him Woady . A hot mess is all I thought. He moved his hand to my inner thigh and I pushed his hand . He looked at me and did it again I just looked at him and he moved over me. I wasn't strong enough to move him off. Next thing you know he started taking my clothes off and with Marqus's help. Marqus started to kiss me as Woady started thrust in and out of me. All I could do was cry. I couldn't believe it was happening again. I closed my eyes and started crying. Next thing you know he stopped and zipped his pants and walked back up the stairs .

" don't go anyway where sweetheart" he said as him and Marques walked up stairs. As soon as they closed the door I put my clothes back on and looked around the room for a way out. I saw the window across the room and walked to it. I wasn't tall enough to climb out . It sucks being 5'0 . I grabbed the chair from off the wall and put it under the window climbing on it and through the window. When I got outside I started to cry even harder . My phone died . I was stuck , I had no idea where I was. I walked down to the end of the drive way and started walking the way we came in. As I was walking a car drove down the road and pulled into the drive way in front of me. A boy stepped out and he looked familiar. He looked over at me. " trey?" He said looking at me . I continued crying and he ran over to me . It was Craig. I steady crying and he examined my body seeing the bruises and he kinda had a clue what happened . He saw me with Marqus at the skating rink. Then out of Norte while he was holding me in his arms trying to talk to me i fainted Everything was awkward I didn't know his I felt. I felt like it was all a dream , a big blur it was all a big blur .

2:00 in the morning . I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around the room , there was mike sitting in the chair next to me and my mom sleep on the couch across the room. I sat up and the nurse pushed me back down slowly. " no no you can't . You have to say lying down " she said with her Mexican accent. I layed back down like she said . She eventually left and mike started to talk to me. " Trey , what happened ?" He said with a concerned look on his face. I looked him in his eyes and began to speak " well..we were at the skating rink and one of Randy's friends aske some to skate with him so I did . After a while it was over and I couldn't find randy ray or anybody . So he asked me for a ride home I said yes . He said he had to stop at his friends house so we did and .. IT happened " tears fell from his eyes as I told him why happened. He looked at me and kisses my forehead . " everything going to be okay .. Ill handle this .. A police man will be here in the morning to ask a few questions but we have to go for te night okay?" he said I shook my head and he helped my mom out the room who was out of it. They shot her up with some medicine too calm her down so she's like not even on planet earth . I sat in te bed wondering , where randy was .. And mainly where Craig was.. This was all to much for me but I really do wanna thank Craig . And Randy was right , I probably will fall for him in the long run .