O n e

•Madison's POV•

Looking through the window of the taxi made everything even more real then i thought it would, looking at the large buildings, subway entrances & all the people

"Maddy i still can't believe this is happening" Niki said still looking out her window

"Same" i said with a huge smile on my face

After awhile the Taxi driver pulled over in front of a large building, i knew this was are apartment block i could tell from the pictures that the past owner sent us. It was beautiful flowers out the front & the beach was only a 2 minute walk from here.

"Here you go lady's" the driver said

"Thank you" i said getting out the taxi "how much?"

"Ill make it $10 since its your first time in La" he said with a sweet smile

"Aww thank you sir" i said handing him the money

He got are bags out the boot and drove away. I couldn't help but just stand and look at all the amazing things going on around me.

"Madz you coming?" Niki said walking in the building with her bags.

I grabbed my bags and ran over to Niki. We didn't have much cause we got some stuff sent over like are clothes, cars, beds, ect. We got to the elevator and i pulled my phone out of my bag to check what floor the apartment was on.

"5" i said letting Niki press the button, she all was had the press the buttons.

We got out the elevator and made are way other to are new place. I got the key out of my bag and opened the door, when I opened the door i was taken back from what i saw, we had are own little view of the beach, a balcony to sit and watch, all the out side walls had windows on them like literally the wall was a window, they all had a little bench connected to them. The apartment wasn't huge but it was big enough to fit 2 people in it, Niki and I. All of are stuff was in are place already thanks the the past owner she had all are boxes moved in so they weren't sitting in the hallway.

The next couple of days are gonna be a rush

Hiia guys Em here
I hope you like the story 😊
Im gonna try to post once a day 😆
Can't promise tho with school and all 😁
Is it etc or ect? 😂

Biiia guys
Xoxo
🍃🌜🐘🌛🍃

Run Away // c.dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें