My candy (Baekhyun)

FOR MY OnlyKajs

"Ready as ever" you say following the boy to the back of the tent, very confused. You enter to see a black sheeted bed with black and white roses in a vase on a small side table. Black candle setting a romantic mood, with a single piece of candy laying on the center of the mattressmattress. 'Apparently he had the same thing in mind' you thought as you where amazed at the scene before you. He stepped in front of you take you face in his hands making you face him.

"I hope your alright if I made a few changes." he snickered. "But I thought this would be more, fun." You were speechless, never has someone ever put this much effort into pleasing you, well considering you are still a virgin. "Its as if you read my mind." you purr, catching the boy off guard, but he soon replied with a devilious smile. He scooped you up and made his way to the bed, setting you down gently. Take the piece of candy and slipping it into his mouth, making you pout.

"Sorry, love did you want some?" he teased. Climbing on top of you. You nod, he smiled and pressed his lips to yours in a deep passionate kiss. His lips tasted like the candy he makes, you hungered for more. He licked the bottom of your lip asking for entry which you gladly gave. His snake like tongue exploring ever inch of you wet cavern. He pushed the candy he had in his mouth into your. Making you smile, in pleasure. Soon the sweet treat desolved in your mouth. Baekhyun began to trail kisses down your jaw line and down your neck soon find your sweet spot. You let out a soft moan, which made the boy giggle.

"You like that (Y/N)?" he cooed, his hot breath tickling your skin.
"Mmhumm." you spoke make he chuckle, kissing your neck more rough and nibbling your sweet spot. Making your moans grown louder each time, which drove him crazier then he already is. His hand made its way down the bottom of your shirt hooking the fabric lifting it off your body. A light blush arrived on your cheeks as he took of his own shirt and unhooking his suspenders. You trailed you finger down his well sculpted body. You could see in his eyes he hungered for you just like you do him. He reach behind you back unhooking your (F/C) bra and tossing it away like he did with your shirt. You face darken and on cue your hands covered you breast. Baekhyun smirked, he grabbed you wrist and pinned them above your head.

"Please don't hide from me, (Y/N)" he spoke studying your half naked body. Your blush deepens. He smirk at you inneccent behavior, which made him more hungry for your flesh. He began to massage your breast with his free hand making you arch your back slightly.
"Mmhumm." you spoke make he chuckle, kissing your neck more rough and nibbling your sweet spot. Making your moans grown louder each time, which drove him crazier then he already is. His hand made its way down the bottom of your shirt hooking the fabric lifting it off your body. A light blush arrived on your cheeks as he took of his own shirt and unhooking his suspenders. You trailed you finger down his well sculpted body. You could see in his eyes he hungered for you just like you do him. He reach behind you back unhooking your (F/C) bra and tossing it away like he did with your shirt. You face darken and on cue your hands covered you breast. Baekhyun smirked, he grabbed you wrist and pinned them above your head.

"Please don't hide from me, (Y/N)" he spoke studying your half naked body. Your blush deepens. He smirk at you inneccent behavior, which made him more hungry for your flesh. He began to massage your breast with his free hand making you arch your back slightly.

"Mmm-ahh B-Baekhyun" you moaned, the boy licking his lips. He curled his mouth around your nipple, sucking and swirling it around in his mouth while massaging the other, making you moan louder with pleasure. He switch to your other breast, doing the same. He began to trail kissed back up to your mouth. Planting a kiss on your lips, while unbuttoning your pants with his free hands. You separated from each other as he slid you bottoms down your legs, revealing (F/C) panties, soaked with your juices.

"Looks like someone is wet." he said raising a cocky eyebrow as your face flushed red. He chuckled and slid the wet fabric leaving you fully naked. He went to work, licking at your wet core.

"Ahh Baekhyun!" you moaned, as the boy's slender tongue traveled inside you. Make you moan louder, he rubbed your small pearl with his thumb. Pleasure expanding to ever inch of your body. You tangled your hands through his black silk like hair, pushing him closer to your womanhood. You could feel a note grow in your gut, getting bigger by the second.

You couldn't help but stare.

"Like what you see, (Y/N)?" asked Baekhyun, chuckling a bit as you blushed a deep scarlet. He positioned him membrain ready to enter your womanhood.

"This may hurt a bit, my sweet." he said plunging into you. It was more then a little, it was ripping you from the inside out. You cried in pain, but Baekhyun licked the tears away and whisper sweet nothing into your ear, trying to ease the pain. After 10 minutes of pain and standing still the pain died down. You nodded giving him the signal its okay to move. He started slow and steady, and increasing with ever 3rd thrust. You wrapped your legs around his waist bring him and you closer.

"Damn (Y/N), you so fucking tight." he moaned as your hands hooked behind his neck.

"Faster, H-arder" you pleaded, he smirked, lightly kissing your lips.

"Whats the magic word?" he teased, as yet again the note built up inside of you.

"Ahh-Please, I-I want m-more." you begged.

"Good girl" he cooed, as he began to move faster and harder, hitting your g-spot. You moan a high pitch moan almost a scream. He knew where to aim for now and began to hit your sedative spot over and over. You both were at the end of your climax,
"B-Baekhyun i'm gonna-" you moaned throwing your head back in pleasure.

"Its alright." he groaned, as your juices flowed out over his hard membrain. You screaming in ecstasy. "Fuck, you feel so good" he said thrashing inside you, soon he came to, his seed flowing into you as your love juices mixed. He pulled out landing next to you as he pulled you close wrapping the covers over your nude bodies.

"I love you (Y/N)" he whispered in your ear, softly kissing the shell of your ear. A smile raised on your lips.

"I love you too, Baekhyun." you said cuddling closer to his frame. Falling asleep with the one your truly love