Chapter 1 (no title -.-)

NOTE: This is chapter 1 as you can see! Now enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I dont own Harry Potter, and i state that quite clearly, so you money sucking people cant sue me! Hahahahahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of an alarm ringing in Harry's ears woke him from his slumber, and he grumpily waved his wand to shut it up before curling back up. He was the Boy Who Lived, now better known as The Boy Who Killed Voldemort, and was just now getting his life set up as normally as he could. But just how normal could this Golden Boy be? He didn't even look very normal for a young man of twenty-two. He was about the same height as he had been pretty much his whole life, lightly built muscles, and black, wild hair. He had the same knobbly knees and round glasses. And don't forget the scar.

It was now faded and could be hidden easily behind his thick, unruly hair, but people still stared at his forehead, as if waiting for it to pop out at any second. Harry had been used to it when he was younger, when he was known as the Chosen One, when only he could kill Voldemort. But he was now in his twenties and they still stared at him in admiration. For Merlin's sake did they have to look at him like that?

Feeling slightly grumpy, Harry rolled over and found himself face to face with a white wall. Harry, who was confused, thought a moment as to why there was a white wall sleeping with him before it sprouted arms and wrapped around Harry's small torso. "You okay there love?" A cool voice murmured in his ear.

Harry blinked a couple times. Oh. It was just his husband. Grinning slightly at his own stupidity, he wrapped his own arms around the other man's waist and murmured, "Mornin' Draco."

Draco Malfoy grinned slightly, squeezing Harry gently on the shoulder. "Good morning." He lowered his head to the mop of dark hair and kissed it, love rising in his heart. This love seemed to be the only thing keeping Draco alive, the only thing keeping him from the knife in the kitchen. He needed this love, as badly as Harry needed it.

"Ready for another horrible day as a big time Auror?" Draco teased, taking Harry's hand and nuzzling his face into it.

"Nope. Ready for another horrible day of being a potion's teacher?" Harry shot back, grinning as he felt Draco's warm mouth on his fingers.

"Nope."

They grinned at each other for a moment before Draco got up to brush his teeth while Harry lay on the bed, thinking about random, non important things when Draco came back into their bedroom, stumbling as he tried to pull on his pants while walking. Harry shook his head and chuckled, getting out of bed to use the bathroom. He didn't feel much like doing anything, but he had no choice.

Draco watched his lover pull himself out of bed and felt a pang of sadness in his heart. Today he was supposed to go to Hogwarts for the first day of school. He was excited in a way, to see some of his old friends who also worked there; Severus Snape, his Godfather, still worked as DADA teacher, Neville Longbottom worked as the Herbology teacher, which wasn't a surprise, Professor McGonagall was shockingly still alive and still the Headmaster, and unfortunately Professor Trewaleny was still he Divination teacher. But he would really miss Harry and it hurt not to be able to see him every day.

Harry saw the sadness in Draco's eyes and wrapped his arms around the Slytherin's waist. "You allright?" Harry murmured, pressing kisses along Draco's back, making him shiver with pleasure. He was about to reply when Ron's face appeared in the fireplace in their bedroom.

"Harry, come quick," Ron said breathlessly. "It's Kingsley!" Then his face disappeared just as quickly. Concerned, Harry pulled away and hurried for his shoes, swearing all the while and looking very pissed.

"Sorry love...I'll talk to you later, yeah?" He looked at Draco pleadingly, but Draco just shrugged, a little irritated at Weasley.

"Go on Harry," he said, pecking his husband on the lips and watching with amusement as Harry stumbled to grab his wand and apparate to the Ministry of Magic.