Chapter 3: The Elite Scheme

Riley grabbed as many pens and pieces of paper that she could manage to carry. She scribbled out the most heroic and devious plan that an eighteen year old could possibly imagine.
Here's The PLAN:
1. Riley would infiltrate from the roof of the building using an old, shark, fishing rod as a grappling hook. It could easily hold her wait
2. Once she got up there, she would climb through the air shafts and into the room where they kept the fabric using a map that she had drawn out showing the paths of the air shafts with an X marking the FR (FR= Fabric Room)
3. She would drop in using a rope that she had found in the city dump and used for her first escape from the prison.
4. Once she was in she would grab only what she specifically needed to suit her plan.
5. Finally she get out of there as fast as she could and race back to her hide out to begin Her Project!!!
This plan would work immaculately and she would be working towards her final goal in no time. Riley was incredibly excited she had never done anything like this in her short, eighteen year life. Now all Riley needed to do was get a good nights sleep and wait until the moon was at it's  highest peek on Saturday, June 24. It was only four days away, so she was glad that she had gotten the planning done today. The next few days were going to be a breeze of sorting fabric into texture and colored groups. Oh well the long part was over, now came the hard part. After this scheme took place the bobbies would definitely be after her it would probably be the crime of the week. The thing is Riley, wasn't trying to be evil; all she wanted was her life long dream. She was just so Misunderstood.