Chapter One

[Y/N] = Your Name
[L/N] = Last Name
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[E/C] = Eye Color
[H/C] = Hair Color
[F/N] = Friend Name
[B/F/N] = Best Friend Name
[D/N] = Dad Name
[M/N] = Mom Name
[P/N] = Pet Name
[S/N] = Sister Name

Chapter One

"Her name is, [Y/N], Connie." "Ohhh. I thought it was [S/N]." "You idiot. That's her sister." "Jeez, sorry Mikasa." "You should meet her, Dude! She's awesome!" Sasha came out behind Mikasa eating a potato. "Sure!" "Tomorrow?" The chestnut haired girl asked still munching on the potato. "Yeah!" Connie answered. "'Kay!"

"Yo, [Y/N]." Your sister snapped you out of your thoughts. "yeah?" "[F/N] called you like 5 times." "What?! Really?!" You gasp reaching in your bag for your phone. Looking down at your phone it says on the screen:
'5 Missed Phone Calls'
You swipe, putting in the password. Going to the contacts you call her. [F/N] answered quick. "[Y/N]?" Her voice asked. "Hey, [F/N]. Dude, sorry I didn't answer had my phone on mute." "Oh.. That's alright." "Yo, thanks, [F/N]! Talk to you later." "...alright, bye [Y/N]. Miss you..." "Miss ya too! Bye." You cut smiling. She was like a little sis to you. Though you already have another 'sis'. Her name is [B/F/N] she was your 'big sis'. She took care of you. And got you in trouble when you got into fights.
You missed her badly. But this morning a neighbor was very nice to show you around. Her name was Sasha. Sasha Braus. Or was it Blouse? Eh.. Either way she's nice.

You and [S/N] walk silently to school. When the school came to sight it was magnificent. The color was white, blue, and green. And at the top it said 'Survey Corps High'. And then is had some wings. You heard about them,'Wings Of Freedom'. You knew this school was going to be awesome.