The Big Day

skyler POV

>> August and Sky's house

Skyler: Bae .. (poke) Bae .. (poke) Babe .. (poke) Baby .. omg daamn.. i got off the bed and went to the kitchen,got apot of cold grits, i went back to the room and poored it on him and said Nathaneil Mar'Shun Brown WAKE YO ASS UP NOW DAMN..!

" I jumped up like i was in a box ready to pop the fuck out, i look ova to sky to see a damn evil smirk on ha face." What da fuck you smirkin for.?

Because you a dumb ass he, grabbed me into a kiss as i tried to push away, he wrapped his arms around me so that i couldn't brake free.. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY he said whispering in  my ear" i started smiling and said aww thanks i cant believe you rememembered.

" baby i wouldn't forget your birthday for nothing in the world.. i love you" i love you too nate. "Oh inpluse August birthday is on the same day as yours so hahaha"  yeah hahaha very funny i said rolling my eyes, ill go wake august up..

August POV

Sky:  August wake up

he rolled over but stayed sleep

Sky:  August wake yo ass up b4 i beat yo ass

I started to open my eyes when I got my CLEAR vision, i saw sky with some pajama shorts and sports bra ( i was thinking lord please save her b4 i give something to her that she cant handle) ' what you want sky damn. ( sleepy voice )

Sky: well today is our birthday and tomorrow is our graduation and you got to have your tux under you gown.. so get up not.... oh and happy birthday ANTHONY

don't call me that shit, and happy birthday ugly bitch, haha i smirked at he and walk to the restroom.

"HAHAHA very funny .

SKY POV

i went to my room so i could put on my black high-waist shorts and red crop-top with my red and black 10's and i couldn't help but to think about august he was just so damn fine..

"aye sky come help a niqqa pick outta tux and in return ill help you pik outta dress.

alright august hold up i puttling my mascara on.

August: dang sky why tf are you dressing so fii-ye

Lol august you ain't slick I know what you meant..

*
August you and Skyler need to get to school y'all graduating today

August: ight mamma