Last Day

Sky's POV

I'm heading to history class when I saw my brother august in the hallways looking fine as fucc' my mind was all in sideout and shit I didnt even realize journey was by my side.

Journey: sky... Sky.. Aye sky, girl what has yo attention, lol but I haven't heard from you all day, what you been up too.

Girl you know I have been busy with the graduation stuff.. But I found a perfect dress for to we're to graduation.

Journey: Meee too ahh,, im gone come ova so we could get ready tho.. But where you heading to??

Ohh umm... To Ms. Clay History class. Ms. Clay and her boring ass stories, she just be going on and on about how she got her first husband, when she knows I don't like to hear about that type of stuff that happen B.S. ( BEFORE SKYLER)

Journey: girl you something else but come on let's get to class you don't wanna be late to this.

So we are in Ms. Clay class and her boring ass already got to tlkin, like shit give us time to sit and breathe she need to sit ha old ass, wanna be young ass down. But this is my last day soo imma try to keep my cool.

>> LUNCH TIME

August POV

So I'm just chillin at the lunch table, I look ova and see my sister leaving the lunch line with journey and I ova here Lourdes and tha rest of ha possy talking shit about my sister. Lourdes got up with a bowl of spattgeti and walked ova to sky and poured it all ova her and pushed her down.. (Bruh Wadd Da Fucc') Every body started laughing but Journey and Me of course. Skyler looked at me with a angry face and didn't shed a tear.

Sky: Karma Is A Bitch.. You Just Fucc'd with the right person, I'm from New Orleans bitch I'm gonna bring every inch out so watch yo damn bak you fucc'n kintakoutae.
*STORMS OFF

Everybody: Ooo damn Lourdes, looks like you should stop throwing shade bcaus its gettin hot in here.

I know sky is HURT but it was nothing I can do about it so I just stayed in my damn place I could understand If it was different.

I know that this short my I got to get to sleep but I'll update more tomorrow but comment nd let me know how y'all felt about this chapter.

-LadyFm14