The dawns light

Levi paced in his office waiting for the brunette to come down to his office. He was obviously worried about how Eren would feel if Levi actually told him how he felt. Levi suddenly herd a knock to the door and rushed over.
"You wanted to see me, Heichou." Eren stood there and left the door open for him going to his chair.
"Come in Jaeger..." Levi had a calm tone to give Eren a slightly worried mind
"Okay..." Eren sat in the chair across from him as Levis heart raced he could feel his cheeks getting hotter. "Yeah. I wanted to tell you something" Levi had gotten up and closed the door.

"What is it Levi-Heicou?" Eren asked with a curious look on his face. "Just Levi, Jaeger" The raven haired man sighed and walked up to the teen boy. With a sigh Levi sat on his desk. "Well truth is.. Ever since I have had you in my squad.. I've always kinda liked you.. But I-I can totally understand if you don't like me back..." Levi let out a low nervous chuckle. Eren then got up from his seat and went to Levi placing his hands near the others legs looking straight into the mans slate grey (actually reallllly light blue eyes but whatever) eyes.
"Now's the time to confess too" with surprise Eren had kissed Levi. Both of their faces flushed red as Erens eyes had closed but Levis had stayed open in shock. Levi slowly kissed the teen back slipping his hands around his neck and tilted his head asking for entrance

(Hey!! Good to see you finished the first chapter so far! Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did writing it!! Please just tell me and i will add it! Thank you ~ Kosho)