Darkness they shall not know

Eren let Levi enter his mouth through his lips as the other explored his mouth he pulled away slightly leaving a small trail of saliva between them.
"S-Sorry Levi" Eren had a slight chuckle as Levi placed his forehead on the teens.
"It's fine Jaeger" Levi had a slight smirk "Come with me" he got up and lead Eren to his bedroom. Once they both got in Levi closed ,and locked, the door behind them pushing the teen against the wall.
"L-Levi what are you doing?!" Eren demanded to know as his face got even more red
"Want to do something Jaeger?" Levi had a slight smirk on his face now. "Uh... S-Sure" Eren couldn't get the words out as Levi leaned closer to his ear "How about me Jaeger?~". By now Erens face was crimson red as he nodded "Well.. U-Uh.. Whatever works for you" The teen was baisicly flushed by now. Levi had lead him to his bed and layed down bringing Eren atop him.
"Y-You sure you want this?" Eren asked as Levi nodded. "Why of course Eren" that only made Eren nervous, Levi had never called him by his first name. Levi took off his 3DMG straps as well as Erens slowly undoing his shirt buttons Eren struggled with his shirt. Shit Eren thought as he took his shirt off and the key wasn't there. Where's the damn key?! Eren had looked around for the key as Levi forced the boy to look at him. "You alright Eren?" he asked as he grabbed a belt and blindfold from his nightstand
"Y-Yeah.. Sorry.." Eren had no idea what no to with the things Levi hand got. "Eren.. I want you to make me your slave for the night" Levi had already put a blindfold on and demanded Eren tie him up with the belt. Even though he was underage for this Eren tied the Corporal up and placed a gag in his mouth. He slid off his own pants showing a small bulge and blushing.

(Hey!! Me again! Hope you enjoyed the little insert i put here for the chapter! I love writing for you guys! Give me ships and ideas for the next fanfiction! ~ Kosho)