Chapter 4

Gino's POV
At the next day we meet the girls at a cafeteria table and start talkig about our things Kendall was talking with Josh and Chloe and I was talking with Maddie and Zack, but then we hear some high heels walking around the cafeteria.. It was Paige Brooke and Mackenzie.. The "Queens" Brooke had a crush on Zack, Mackenzie had a crush on Josh, and Paige, believe it or not had a crush on me.. But none of us liked them cause our hearts were already taken by Maddie Chloe and Kendall..
Kendall's POV
We heard high heels walking around the cafeteria, that wasn't a good sign, that means the the "Queens of the poop" whoops, I mean the "Queens of the school" were near.. "Hi sweetie" Brooke said while she sits on Zack's lap, "Um.. Hi Brooke" he said "Why you don't leave honey, this place is not for babies" Brooke told me while her friends giggle.. "I won't leave only because you want to be with a boy who is NOT interested on you AT ALL" I said while Zack smiled at me.
She came near me and tell me in the ear, "Zack will never like you get that in your head" then she leaves from our table. I just waited her to leave so I could run away and cry.. And that was exactly what I did.
Zack's POV
While I was talking with my friends I feel two legs on my lap, It was Brooke Hyland, Josh sister who had a crush on me... She started flirting with me but the only thing I was thinking was of Kendall! I didn't want her to get mad at me.. Brooke and Kendall argue a little but finally Brooke told something to Kendall that made her ran away.. I ran behind her to see what happen to her but I didn't find her, I thought that I better text her later..