three;; i mean it

Rating: PG-13 (A bit ironic and hypocritical because I'm still 12. Hahaha, lolzor. It's just fluff and cuddles.)
Reyna and Nico live together and are married. Nothing happened (yet). Cuddles are inevitable at this point, so if you don't like cuddles, don't read.
------
   They weren't really the couple that argued. Despite their parentage, they rarely fought or argued about anything. Mostly they argued and debated when they were in the same side, but it was rare for them to argue with both on the other's opposing side.
    Reyna and Nico were about to sleep. Already under the covers, the resigned praetor asked the Ghost King something small she couldn't actually remember. Nico, already grumpy and tired for the day, unintentionally raised his voice and made his tone sound angry, which Reyna noticed and was confused and angry at why he was angry. This led to a full-blown argument between the two; and Reyna couldn't stand him being in the same room with her, so she demanded him to get out of bed and sleep in the couch instead.

-----

     It's been half an hour since Reyna shouted at Nico to leave, but she was still awake, shaking around their--her--bed. She couldn't sleep without Nico anymore, but her pride wouldn't let her admit it to herself. She was so accustomed to sleeping with a body of warmth beside her; but now only a breeze of cold air was next to her and she instantly regretted asking the question that started it all. In fact, she couldn't actually remember what she asked—it seemed so little and insignificant it couldn't have been predicted it would be the start of her loneliness.
   For a few moments she just lay down on her bed, eyes wide and her breath steady. She was fully awake—any trace of tiredness had floated away as she realized she can't sleep without Nico being by her side. Pride engulfed her, but after a few minutes her head screamed, Screw pride! She grabbed her monster-proof phone and decided to text him. Although she had decided to leave her pride behind, there was still a hand—maybe a finger, even—holding on to a small bit of pride and dignity left in her heart which made her unable to see her husband.
    I'm sorry, Nico. Come back to bed?
    Reyna waited for a few minutes, occasionally opening her phone for a text message, but she never recieved one. Then again, here she was in bed with Nico only just a few meters away in the living room, and yet she was texting him. Nothing was more cringe-worthy.
    I really am sorry. I realized I can't go to sleep without you. If you won't sleep with me, can you forgive me?
    A few minutes passed after her second message, but he hadn't replied yet. She sighed, both worried and still not getting up as her grip was still on that bit of pride left. She sent another text but recieved none. A few minutes later she sent another, then another, and then another.
   About seven text messages later, the praetor sent one last text message. If he didn't reply, she would march up in her own night dress up to Nico and drag him back to bed if she had to.
    I love you.
    This would normally work—whenever someone would just feel like telling, shouting, or just proclaiming that they love the other, they would do it and the other would normally end up in the arms of the incomplete half. It should work in text messages, right?
   But he didn't reply. No ringtone was heard and Reyna decided then to let go of the last bit of pride and walk up to Nico.
   In the living room Nico sat on the couch, reading from a book. The light of the lamp illuminated Nico's face and was enough to let Nico see the approaching girl. He looked up from his book, his features visibly softening. "Hey."
    "Hi." Reyna replied at the doorway. Her hands were wringing nervously which made Nico cock an eyebrow. "Is there anything wrong?" Reyna puffed out her cheeks and slowly shook her head. "No, not really." She said. "It's just...did you recieve my text messages?"
   Nico nearly laughed. If her face wasn't of the utmost nervousness, he would've. "You texted me," he replied, "from the other room?"
   "I—I'm sorry, I really didn't want to destroy my pride and...well," she sighed, then looked straight into Nico's eyes. "I can't sleep without you, Nico."
   Nico grabbed his phone from the table and unlocked it. He read all of them one by one, then his eyes skimmed over the last one which made his lips purse. Reyna nervously looked around, trying not to be disturbed by the slowly approaching Nico.
   The Ghost King wrapped his arms around her whispering, "I love you, too." close to her ear, which made her shiver despite Nico's warmth. After a while of just simply being in each other's arms, they reluctantly let go of each other and Nico smiled at her. "I'm really sorry, Reyna. I was reading a book because I really couldn't sleep without you either." He bent down to kiss her and Reyna immediately responded, kissing back. Although they were already married, the feeling of the other's lips on their own always felt like the first time they kissed. Sweet, beautiful, passionate; as if the love they could feel was fire burning from the inside. It was just them—in all of the universe and time and space, it was just the two seperate bodies but with an essence joined as one. A few moments passed and they reluctantly pull apart and Reyna smiled at him, her hands still interlocked around his neck. "To bed then?" Nico tightened his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head into her neck. "One more kiss." His muffled voice said into her neck, making Reyna shiver. The praetor sighed and nodded, "Alright. One more kiss and strai—" she was cut off by Nico pressing his mouth to hers; not that she was complaining.
    Nico loved the way Reyna kissed him, as if he was the only being she loved; the only lifeform in the whole universe she will ever love. Nico felt her hands reach up to his hair, tugging on it and pulling him closer as if they weren't close enough already. Nico pulled her body against him, his hands sliding up and down against the curves of her body. A few moments later they broke apart to catch their breaths and Nico smirked at her. Reyna, confused and dazed from the kiss, did not expect him to carry her in his arms the same way he did when they returned from the wedding. She giggled furiously, cheeks burning up as she nuzzled her head onto his neck, feeling his lips pressed against her hairline.
   Nico carried her all the way to their room, laying her down on the bed and wrapping his arms around his wife—how perfect that sounded to him as it named what is Reyna, the love of his life's, role in his own history!—as he crawled under the covers with her. He cuddled up against her, putting his head on her shoulder.
   "I love you." He said, his voice only a whisper. "I mean it."
   It wasn't very hard for the two of them to drift off into sleep as they held their true love in their arms.
---
Woah, that was the most intimate scene I have ever written.
Anyways, sorry for not updating. We don't have internet. I'm updating pthrough my church. Ten x Rose from Doctor Who inspired me to write this fic. OTP prompts are just *feels attack*
Also can someone please tell me what ship is Yowzah and Whouffle in DW? I'm really new to the fandom and I just started Series 6 episode one of New!Who. No spoilers please.
Also I'm doing a part two of forever and always due to demand I guess
lol actually i really just want to
although read at your own risk bc it might be worse than the first part hahaha