Chapter 3:

~*~(Mae's POV)~*~

i was about to get tackled by Darken, until she just stopped. i was leaning back, my hands out and eyes closed tight. i was afraid that she would hurt me, until i heard her fall to the ground. i looked up and saw strings coming out of my fingers. they were purple with a slight glow. i gasped when i noticed that she had passed out. "(Y/N)" i whispered. "im sorry..."

Blake then walked over. "she'll be fine..." he said.

then Michel walked over "how do you know, brother?" he asked.

"well, she is a very tough girl... she can survive this..."

Michel just sighed and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(time skip because it's kinda boring without the main character)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~(Darken's POV)~*~

i woke up in a bed. it was the same room that i was in when i arrived here. i sat up, a little confused and light headed. i heard the door open and looked over. it was Mae and Blake. "oh, thank goodness you're okay!!!" Mae said.

"i told you that she would be..." Blake said. i made a confused face but i shook it off.

"can't you speak, doll?" Mae questioned me.

"yeah, i'm just confused... what exactly happened...?" i asked. they both seemed shocked by my question and didn't answer me...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter... but, it's 11:30 and i am as tired as fuck right now... XP