Part 19

🏤Roc's house🏤

Roc: (laying on the sofa watching TV)

Taylor: (walks downstairs and lays on him) hey baby I'm leaving for work in a few.

Chloe and Zoey: (look at them)😳

Taylor: (kiss him)

Roc: (pushes her a little) the kids..(whisper)

Taylor: (looks at Chloe and Zoey) Hey Girlss. You mind giving me and daddy some alone time?😁

Chloe and Zoe:...

Taylor: (fake smile) thanks..run along now.

Girls: (walk off)

Roc: (looking at the TV)

ENews: Apparently Ray Ray has been cheating on y/n with the house maid Kate!!!

Roc: 😳(sits up)

Taylor: hmm. That's what she get leaving her man around anyone.(pushes him back down) Come on babe..(messes with his shirt)

ENews: He was spotted leaving Atlanta Hospital with Her today.

Roc POV: He cheated on her?

Taylor: (rubs her hand down Roc's body) You know I've been thinking about kids of our own.😉

Roc:😳(looks at his watch) Ba..uh Taylor it's time for you to go right. (Stands up) You know the traffic if out there today and you're six hours away!

Taylor: (stands up) you're right. Bye baby (kiss him then leave)

Roc: (sits on the couch and look at TV)😣

✌Kate's house✌

Ray: ...I just Ben thinking Maybe this was a sign..I mean I hate to leave you at a time like this but I'm afraid things will only come down even harder on me. I'm sorry I pulled you into this.

Kate: ...

Ray: (tries to get her hand) Kate..

Kate: (pulls away) By Ray.

Ray: (looks at her then walk out)

Kate: (starts crying) 😭

🌚Your house🌚

You: (packing Ray's clothes into a bag)

Your POV: it's not even the fact that he cheated, he's in the industry he meets lots of girls. But since he wants to mess around and get her pregnant he can stay with her!

Ray: (walks in the room) Bae.

You: (look at him then continue packing)

Ray: (walks over to you) y/n I'm sorry!

You: (stand up an hand him his bag) Get out of my house Ray. (Walks over to the dresser)

Ray: (takes the bag) What? (Throws the bag on the bed) I said I'm sorry.

You: ...

Ray: look at me!! (turns you around forcefully and raise his hand)

You:😓...If you hit me I'm calling the police Ray!!

Ray: (breathing hard)

You: (shows him your phone with 911 already dialed)

Ray: (let's you go)

You: (walk downstairs to the front door)

Ray: (follows)

You: (open the door) ill tell Prince to bring your clothes.😪