He comes Home

He comes home imagine :
*facetime with Jack G*
Jack: "babe I miss you so much all I wanna do is get home soon and take you to a nice dinner we haven't done that in a while"
You: "and we haven't cuddled either so why not when you come home I can make dinner at home and watch a movie together"
Jack: "anything babe"
*he looks down and he looks sad*
You: "Jack what's wrong"
Jack:" I won't be home till another 3 weeks"
You: "Jack I thought you would be home by tomorrow night"
Jack:"yeah that's what they told me, and they just said we have a few more stops that were re-organized... I'm sorry babe"
*he looks down sad*
*then you look down*
You:"it's okay babe idk how much more I can miss you but it's okay I'll make it just 3 more week....."
You said again "BABE that's a lot"
Jack "I know it is baby I'm so sorry about it I didn't know, but I want you to go to that party you were invited to with me even though I won't be able to be there with you and dance with you but just go have fun with Andrea R and Maggie L it's fine by me"
you guys kept talking till like 3 in the morning. You ended up falling asleep first. He took a screen shot of you sleeping cause he loved the way you would fall asleep you would always put your hands together and you would fall asleep in such a weird way and he loved it. He put it on his snapchat saying "look at this beautiful girl, do you guys know who tweet meeeh"
he got a bunch of tweets saying "y/n😍" and "Awww @ y/t/n she sleeps so cute @ jackGilinsky"
He tweeted back "I know look at how cute she sleeps! I miss my babehhh"
Then on the next snapchat story he's like "yup it is y/n she's so pretty" then he filmed again "okay Ima let her go to sleep tweet her nightynight y/n"
Then he hung up your FaceTime.
Next morning when you woke up you check your phone first txts
Andrea Russet: Hey get ready we are going to get some breakfast in downtown LA at this really cool restaurant I found"
You:"okay I'll be at your house in like 45 min"
Next text
Jack Gilinsky💋💜: "Goodmorning Babe , hope you had a goodnight😘"
You: "Goodmorning my love 😘"
Then you checked all your other text then you go on Twitter and check what's going on
You have so many notifications from last night then you see all these pictures and videos and they all said "@y/t/n nightynight princess"
"@y/t/n nighty 💜"
You go on snapchat you scroll down to Jack gilinskys snapchat story yup you were there
So then you decided to post a really funny embarrassing picture of Jack G on Twitter sayin "yes I miss my babehh too!"
You got ready am you first used your favorite lush products then you did your hair finally your light everyday make up then you got dressed into some of your favorite jean shorts and a black tank crop top and you had your greenish flannel on with white converse and you grabbed your electric skateboard and got your keys and headed out to Andreas house what you didn't know was that Andrea was keeping a secret from you she was talking to Jack about a way to surprise you. You knocked on her door she opened up and she headed out aswell you guys went to this cute little country restaurant and then after talking and finishing your food she's like and how's Jack and you started to tell her that he wouldn't be home till another 3 weeks and she's said "that sucks I hope he comes home sooner!"
You said "yeah me too!! I miss him so much" and then you guys got out and then you left your car in park and you guys took your new electric skateboards around the town and she's like "omg that boy looks familiar y/n LOOK!"
You kept on looking at ur phone and then she's like
"Y/N LOOK!"
You finally look up and see Jack G standing like 10 feet away from you, you stopped and jumped off your skate board so you can run to him as soon as you got to him you jumped into his loving arms as you cried tears of joy to see him and Andrea took this picture and put it on her snapchat then Jack said
"Babe I'm home"
You"I know babe!! OMG I missed you so much !!"
Jack " good thing I'll be here for the next two months to stay here with you"
You : "really !!"
Jack: "of course "
You hugged him tighter and later that night he posted that picture on his Instagram saying "I finally got to surprise my sunshine today I missed her so much"
Then you commented "Oh babehh" and the fans went wild in a good way!