How to write a book

I think that wattpads new update brought a lot of new things, but the wattpad before the update was much better. Wbu?

Okay, I'm gonna teach you how to write a book. I didn't post any books in here, but I just want to help you by writing your book.
Step 1
Know your main character - know what makes him or her sad and what you have to do to make him or her happy again. Know what makes your main character mad and what you have to do to get him or her happy again.
Know what's her or his favourite food - his or her favourite color - his or her favourite sport & what's his or her talent.
Step 2
Decide what kind of genre you want to write - fantasy, fiction, horror or fanfiction. Now you have to work out the storyline.
It's not just one line - but there have to happen a little more.
Example:
It's not just Katniss who has to be a tribute in The Hunger Games - it's Primrose first but Katniss volunteers as a tribute. It's not just the games, but it's her problems with Gale and Peeta who make the story better.
Step 3
Now you have to begin. How do you want to start? Don't you know how to get started? Describe the weather or the time. Like - it was a stormy day in may. Or something.
Step 4.
Never describe sounds. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* the sound of my alarm clock wakes me up - just no.
Never make the main character introduce itself. Like, I'm Skylar & I'm 16 years old - no. Skylar is at first the most cliche name you can choose. And 16 the most cliche age. Be a little more original and choose for a name like Fayola and an 15 years old girl. Get me?
Step 5
Make sure you have a good ending - happy or not, it doesn't matter - don't let them die at the end - that's r e a l l y cliche, but make sure you have a beautiful end. Don't just stop by being inspirationless- just don't stop at all.
Step 6
Make sure the grammar is correct - comma's at the right places and use capital letters where they have to be. Make sure some kind of an adult checks if the grammar is right.
Step 7
Make a good cover for your book with by example superimpose, befunky or piZap!

I hope I helped!