1

"Hey, my nerds, it's Dotty," I said, blowing a small kiss to the camera.

"With his older brother, Jakey," my brother said with a smile.

"This video is to give you all some news for the day," I said with a smile.

"Mainly because we will not be posting our normal videos together for about 3 weeks," Jacoby cut in.

I nodded and let him continue before I cut in as well, I'm nice like that.

"So, the reason for that slight issue is because Dot is finally leaving the house!" He said with a giggle.

I shook my head and smiled, "Only for a few."

"He's going away to see our Uncle for his birthday because he is turning 46, so... yay!"

"We'll be uploading regularly but just not together as usual. know... I'm gonna finally have my own room," I giggled.

My brother shook his head and laughed himself.

"Also, I'm getting a new friend," Jakey said with a wide smile.

"When I get back from my trip." I added quickly before he went on with our news.

"We're getting a puppy!" We both yelled, slightly off.

"So I need everyone to please think of a name and write... type... it in the comments, please and thank you," I said as I smiled and waited for my brother.

"And when Dot comes back we'll pick a name," Jacoby said with his usual wide smile. "Alright, guys so we'll talk to you all next time."

"Bye, nerds," I said, blowing another kiss to the camera.

"Later," Jacoby said as he gave a small wave to the camera.

He stood up and stopped the recording but continued to fidget with the camera.

I sighed and laid down on our couch, fixing my sweater slightly. I closed my eyes and yawned before opening them back up to see Jacoby sitting near my feet.

I'm very short so I didn't take up much of the couch due to my little legs. I'm five feet and three inches. Short for a guy.

"You excited?" My brother asked.

I shrugged and sat up, running my hand through my hair out of habit. I have a bad habit about messing with my hair and tugging on my sweaters. Another thing, I love sweaters. I love sweaters as much as a girl loves stealing her boyfriend's sweater.

I don't have a boyfriend. My subscribers know I'm gay because I'm open about it. I'm not afraid of what people will say because I've been picked on my whole life for it.

I stood up and stretched.

"When's your flight leave?" He asked, standing up as well.

"At 10 tonight," I responded, "I'm getting in the shower."

Jacoby nodded and sat back on the couch with his laptop on his... lap.

I walked to the bathroom and started the shower before taking off my sweater and shirt.

I was fluffly, I'm not calling myself fat because I'm against self-destruction. Even though I let my own negative thoughts get the best of me a lot.

I shook my head and continued to strip and step into the shower. I let the water hit my face and drench my hair, before I actually began to bathe myself. I'm not going to go into detail about my showering process so.

I stepped out of the shower about 25 minutes later and dried myself off as quick as possible. I had a hard time about being exposed, even when I'm alone, I feel like someone's just gonna walk in on me.

I wrapped a towel around me and grabbed the pile of my dirty clothes. I walked to my room quickly and threw my clothes in the hamper.

I slipped on a pair of boxers, a random pair of jeans and a random shirt. I looked okay, minus my soaking wet hair. I hate it when my hair is wet, its just... ugly looking.

I put my sweater back on and used the towel to dry my hair off to a decent point.

I walked out just as Jacoby pushed his laptop away from him and he stretched.

"You ready, already?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"No, I have to straighten my hair still and find my shoes," I said walking to the bathroom.

"Don't forget your belt, makeup, and bracelets. The same things you always forget," he said in a matter-of-fact voice.

I stuck my tongue out before I walked back into the bathroom and quickly did my makeup. It was just simple eyeliner. After all that, I blow dried my hair I brushed it and straightened it slightly.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a few seconds and decided to call it good. I never thought of it as a good idea to look in the mirror for more than five minutes. Usually, if I stand there long enough I'll find everything there is wrong with me and be insecure for the whole day.

I walked back to the living room and grabbed a wii controller.

"Want to play with me?" I asked Jacoby.

He thought about for a few moments before grabbing another controller with a smirk.

"I'm going to destroy you at Mario Kart!" He said laughing.

"No!" I retorted, "I'm better and you know it!"

I was giggling to myself as I turned on the Wii with my controller and waited for the game to load. I'm not really much of an Xbox or Playstation guy to be honest.

I prefer Wii and Nintendo, I guess you could say I'm a classic gamer guy.

"I'm gonna destroy you," my brother said with a laugh.

"Bring it on, loser." I retorted.

------

"Ha!" I laughed when I won first place. Again.

"No fair! I slipped on a stupid banana!" He said.

I giggled and checked the time.

"Uh oh," I said.

I quickly got up and slipped on my shoes and grabbed my wallet. Pulling my luggage to the front door and grabbing my phone quickly.

"Do you have to go already?" He asked, with a hint of disappointment.

I nodded and quickly hugged and kissed his cheek, "I'll text you when I get to Uncle Daniel's."

He nodded and I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door to the sidewalk. I called for a taxi and shoved my stuff in the trunk. I hate traveling alone, but Jacoby doesn't know that. I hate being alone in general.

Oh, well. Time to suck it up and be a man.