Still as Friend

11 years later....

You watch (Y/F/Y/N) at 11:30 am.You already finished showering and drink your ice tea.You wearing a blue tee and short pants,cause it's summer in America now.Then,someone text you

Stampy:Hey hey!You'll go to Minecon this year?
(Y/N):Is it in London?Sure I'll go!

You book your flight to London.It's 3 days more and you need to pack now.Your housemate,Chloe ask you.

"Where are you going?"she ask,watching Lee's video.
"I want to go to see my old bestfriends in UK like Lee,Stampy,Squid,Sqaishey,Ash,Dan and lots.I'm going to pack,bye!"You said.
"Wait wait.Lee bear,Stampy cat,Ballistic Squid,Sqaishey Quack,Ash Cheese and Diamond Minecart?They are your old bestfriends?"ask Chloe.You nod
"You are so cool!Can I go?"You nodded and smile
"Yay!Who invite you?"ask Chloe
"Stampy Cat.He ask me through message"
You and Chloe pack your stuffs and she book your flight.

3 days later....

"Lets go!We'll be late Chloe!"you put your suitcases and bags at the Taxi.
"Sorry sir for waiting.My friend is so long"he smile.
"No prob.Call me Mr.Kale"he smile.
"Nice to meet you"say you.
"Nice to meet you too.Well,you're off to Minecon?"
"Ehh yup.(Y/N)'s friend invited us"said Chloe.You play your phone and plug the headphone so you can hear the musics.You don't realized that you fell asleep..

At the airport.

"Hey,wake up!We're already arrived!"Chloe shake your body until you wake up.
"Let's go!Thanks,Mr.Kale!"you wave to him.You check in and wait.

2-5 hours later...

You already in the plane,waiting to land on your honetown,London.You smile and check what Chloe doing.She play her phone.

"We are going to land on London.Buckle up your seatbelt and sit down.Thank you"you smile and sit nervously.The landing are perfectly ok.You grab your bags and wait for the suitcases go out from the luggage.When the suitcase are ready,you grab them and ready to go to the hotel that are the same with Stampy.
"Hey Stamps,where is the Minecon?"
"Back of the hotel!I'm there"when you already check in and put your suitcases,you go to the back and see many people.You spot Dan and Lee.
"Hey Dan!Hey Lee!"you wave
"Oh,hello (Y/N)!You've grown"
"Lee,this is your fan.Her name is Chloe"
"I'm Chloe.Where is Stampy?"she ask.
"He is with Squid and Ash"You go in as it is the opening ceremony of Minecon 2015.You record,take pictures,meet and greet and lots of stuffs

"Dan,you still dating with (Y/B/F/N)?"you ask.He laughed
"We're engaged!She's with Lee now.Go meet her!"You ran to meet (Y/B/F/N) and you talk until Stampy and Squid is in the stage to play.The best year and you love it.