Chapter 3

Cute Ashlyxx pic on the side !
Alyxx's POV
I was praying in 47 different languages that Niamh would be nice. I mean if she's like that girl from pitch perfect I don't even know. I think I'd cry.
Why did I pack this suitcase ergh. Everything's so heavy and all I want is pizza and Netflix.

I walked onto our porch and knocked on the glass doors. There was this girl who I assumed was Niamh. She had bright purple hair and was on the phone. Her hair was an eggplant shade of purple and considering mine was a deep shade of red at the moment even though Niamh was talking in whatever the hell she was speaking in I knew we could bond easily.
Fuck what language was that.

"NO MAMMA VAFFANCULO IO NON TI VOGLIO PARLARE TU MI HAI LASCIATO!"

Niamh shouted I didn't know what the fuck she was saying but damn that girl could shout.

"mamma mamma basta, va bene, non me ne frega ma-"

she said more calmly turning around so she's facing me.

"c'è la mia compagna di stanza, si ti chiamerò."

She says while I maintain awkward eye contact. She hangs up and chucks her phone on her bed.

"Um hi I'm Alyxx," I begin, wait fuck what if she doesn't speak English. "Alyxx Horan."

A smile broke out onto the purple haired girls face.

"Hey," she said speaking perfect English with an English accent I may add. "I'm Niamh."

"Wait what?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm Niamh," she said again looking rather confused.

"You speak perfect English?" I asked.

"Yep! I'm half British half Italian. My dads from England my mums from Italy but I decided to go to collage in America." Niamh said smiling.

"Well I'm American and going to collage in America." I said but I couldn't help smiling at how dull my life seemed in comparison.

"So," Niamh began. "Any hot boys?"

"Well my brothers friend Louis drove someone here who looked all cute and had dimples." I said thinking back to the boy with the bandana.

"Wait," Niamh began to ask.
"Is your brother Niall?  Friends with Louis?"

"Yep." I replied.

"Shut up," Niamh said.

"Why?"

"Louis is my ex, but anyways dID YOU SEE THE DUDE WITH THS BLUE HAIR. I NEED TO GET ME A PIECE OF THAT." Niamh said we were both in hysterics at this point.

"Let's visit them later."

-

Ashton's POV
I walked inside to my new home. My breathing began to pick up as I felt 3 sets of eyes look at me. My head was down looking at my shoes. I looked up to be greeted by a blonde kid. He was a couple inches taller than me and had a quiff, lip ring and blue eyes.

"I'm Luke." He said.

"Cal, Mikey the new guy is here." He called out again.

"Come this way- ?" Luke said.

"Ashton." I replied.

"Come this way Ashton."  Luke said his eyes beaming.

He ushered me into a room where the with with the blonde streak was sat in a corner, his head and shoulders hunched over a text book reading.

He looked up nervously,

"Um h-hi," he stuttered. "I'm Calum."

"Hi Calum," and offered my hand for him to shake.

The third boy, who by process of elimination, I assumed was Mikey was sit on the sofa. He had blue hair and he also had a girl sitting on his lap sucking his face off. Classy. I thought to myself.

Luke piled in to the room.

"Sorry about Michael," He said. Changing his tone to a whisper Luke continued.  "He has a thing for making out."

"Mikey, Michael, MGC, Big M, MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD." Luke shouted.

Reluctantly Michael pushed the girl off his lap and snapped to Luke.

"What." He said looking sternly.

Luke introduced me and it wasn't long before Michael went back to sucking off that girls face.

I knew from that moment onwards that Luke and Luke only would be my friend. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Calum it's just I can't deal with shy people, as for Michael. I can't deal with PDA.

-

There was a knock at the door.

"Can you get that Ash?" Luke asked.

I walked through the hall down to the door and opened it up. There was the girl, the one who made my breath hitch, make my heart beat a little faster, makes these little butterflies appear in my stomach, before I had a chance to offer her and her friend in the girl Michael had been making out with walked out the door. I wasn't formally introduced but she was called Rena.
"Bye Mikey." Her sickly sweet voice rung in my ears.

The response from the blue haired boy was simple. He grunted. He grunted. Michael had been making out with a girl for goodness knows how long and he grunts to say goodbye? I'm going to have to 'adapt' to this boy.

The girl with the red hair looked up at me with innocent eyes. My breathing became irregular at the look of her. "Pull it together Irwin." I told myself.

"Excuse me?" Luke said appearing from behind.

"Oh yeah shit sorry Luke this are my friends ?" I turned to face the red haired girl.  "Friends?!? What on earth are you doing?" My inner voice said.

The one with purple hair spoke up.
"Um hi I'm Niamh." She said holding out her hand.
"I'm Luke." He replied "you obviously know Ashton I'll introduce you to the boys."

"Yeah I obviously know Ashton." Niamh said with sarcasm in her voice.

A small sarcastic laugh left my mouth causing the red head girl to giggle.

I felt my cheeks flame up and I looked down to her.

"Hi," She whispered. "I'm Alyxx."

"Hey," I whispered back. "Ashton."

I felt myself getting lost in her eyes but there was a sudden cough.  I looked up to see Niamh and Luke looking at us.

"Anyway," Luke began. "Are you and lover boy gonna join us on this tour of the house." Luke asked Alyxx.

"Hey-" I began to interject.

"Yeah sure." She took my hand and followed Luke and Niamh.

-

"And this is the living room." Luke showed the girls and me.

He introduced Calum. Who stayed as quiet as ever maybe even quieter at the mention of Niamh. Michael was also introduced. He flirted constantly with Alyxx causing me to death stare the blue haired boy.

After what seemed like hours of watching Alyxx and Michael flirt. He blurted out.
"Oh yeah. Party tonight. Style's house."

This caused a groan to escape Alyxx's mouth.

Niamh looked over to her, Alyxx's eyes were brimming with tears. Before I could say anything she ran out the room crying.
-

so I wrote most of this in a car on my way to play a football/ soccer match listening to p!atd.

1000 + words go me.

Dedicated to Niamh because I miss you and you should get your Italian ass over to me.

If you don't know who she is, Niamh is my internet friend who I met :')).

She may or may not have purple hair and be incredibly alike to Niamh in this book.

Why did Alyxx run out??

Ps the next chapter may have a lil bit of smut.