Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

Max parents decided to let her meet a new friend! Because Max is a Nerd,loner girl! Her parents decided to let her meet the Andrews Clan! Where she met Trish! Trish is another nerdy,loner! Theyre parents decide to put them on one school! They both face the bully and face the reality that there parents leave them! They were 8 years old when they start to live by themself! They got used to it! They were bestfriend until now...

Present Time....

I was sitting on a couch and staring at the window...

Trish: "I Hate rainy days!"

I turn my head to look at Trish and she laugh...

Me: "Same here..."

Trish: "Wanna do something??"

Me: "I dont know.."

Trish: "Hmmm...How about lets talk about our Parents??"

Me: "Yeah sure!"

Trish: "You know what...Im so Damn Happy that i met you!"

Me: "Same here..."

She walk towards me and sat beside me...

Trish: "What's wrong??"

Me: "I just...Cant believe it..."

Trish: "What??"

Me: "Why Mom and Dad dont want to see me??"

Trish: "Tsss...Workaholic!"

We both laugh..

Me: "How about your Mom and Dad??"

Trish: "Alive....Working....They dont care about me!"

Me: "Yeah! And also Mike!"

Mike is my brother...Old Brother! Trish' Parents and My Parents were a Succesful Businessmen...They were the most richest and most succesful businessmen and the #1 Wealthiest family in the whole wide world! Trish parents are the second wealthiest in the whole wide world...But the people dont know they have a Heirer already except my brother...And Its Trish and Me! Her Parents and mine has the different spot on the most Richest Businessmen in the whole wide world! And my family are on Number 1 spot! But we live in a normal life! A House that its fit for Trish and me...Mike is the first Heirer of our Company while Trish' Sister and Brother Feigh and Top is the Heirer of their company...But Top died by a Car Accident 2 years ago... Our parents are friends ever since Trish and i were on Diapers! Feigh and Mike married each other by forcing them...I hate Force Marriage...

Trish: "So is my Sister..."

Me: "Yeah..."

Were also known as a Nerd,Most Smartest in school,Unbeatable twins,Clumsy,Ugly,Fat,Top 1,1st Honor,Number 1,Etc.. But we were skinny... We both wear Glasses... People dont know about us...They knew we were poor...People thought we only read school books but theyre wrong...Maybe...Only in school! We read 1D or 5SOS fanfic at home...Trish is a 5 Seconds of Summer fan! And im a Directioner...Our parents wouldnt let us watch theyre concert... -_- Sucks rights?!

Me: "Hey...I heard 1D and 5SOS will join forces for theyre next world tour!"

Trish: "I know that! Sadly..."

Me: "We cant go....I hate our parents!"

Trish: "Yeah! You said something intresting finally!"

Me: "Tsss...Lets go to a Book Store? And buy some books??"

Trish: "Its raining!"

Oh yeah..I forgot about the rain...

Me: "I wanna go back to California..."