Chapter 21 (Josh's POV)

Rosie and her family got here at 4:50. Everything was ready except the pie. "Hey y'all must be Rosie's parents." My mom said. "Nah they're just random people mom." I said. "Watch it josh" she said. Me and my mom play around a lot. "Yes I'm Sophia and this is my husband Danny." Rosie's mom said. "Nice to meet yall. I'm Ashlyn and this is my 'husband' Nicholas." My mom said. "Nice to meet yall as well." Sophia said. "I brought a strawberry cake. Hope you like it." Sophia said. "Oh Sophia that wasn't necessary I baked a chocolate pie. But thank you for bringing something." my mom said. "Who said strawberry cake?" My dad asked. "Sophia made it." my mom said. "Em...em...em. My favorite." dad said. "Well since we were going to eat at 5:30 but dinner is ready and I'm hungry." Mom said. "Sure. What is it?" Sophia asked. "Beef roast, mashed potatoes, macaroni, chocolate pie, and lemonade or sweet tea." I said.
"Em sounds good." Danny said. "Ok let's say a prayer." my mom said. So we pray then eat. After we got done eating me and Rosie went outside. I saw Jordyn walking by with drake. "Hey Josh and Rosalie." Jordyn said. "Hi." Rosie and I said.

(Jordyn's POV)
I saw Rosalie and Josh outside while walking with drake. "Hey Josh and Rosalie." I said. "Hi." they both said. We keep walking. So they really are dating and Josh didn't pay her. "How did Josh get her?" Drake said. "Well Josh isn't that bad." I say. "Emhm if you say so bae." Drake said. "Well see you tomorrow at school." I said. "Same. I love you Jordyn." Drake said. "Love you too." I said.

(Rosie's POV)
Tonight went really well. I'm glad it did. Josh's parents are really nice. I don't know why he feels the way he does. My parents and his parents get along really great. Josh texts me goodnight. I can't wait to go to homecoming with him.

(Josh's POV)
Everything went perfect. Our parents really got along well. My parents didn't argue at all. I wish it was like that all the time but unfortunately it isn't. "thanks mom and dad for not fighting and having them over." I said. "It's no problem Josh." My mom said. "Listen Josh I know your mom and I fight all the time and we are never home but we still love you and will do anything for you. We still love you Josh." My dad said. "Oh well um ok thanks. And I love yall too." I said. I go get in the bed. I wish this would happen all the time and be like a happy family.