Bloopers

Season 2 Episode 8: Rose

Holland (Ellie) ran up the staircase, like she was supposed to, but her foot caught on one of the steps, sending her falling forward. "Dammit!" She muttered, laughing along with Daniel (Elijah).

---

Season 2 Episode 11: By the Light of the Moon

Holland and Daniel walked up to the car after releasing Paul (Stefan) from the tomb. Daniel went around to the driver's side, getting in. Holland pulled on the door handle, but the door wouldn't budge. She tried again and again, but the door wouldn't open. "It's not working!" Holland exclaimed, letting out a small laugh. 

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to unlock it," Daniel apologized, getting back out of the car after unlocking the doors.

---

Season 2 Episode 14: Crying Wolf

Holland got up from her seat, walking over to the last man left standing. "What about you, sweetheart, hmm? You want to take a shot?" She asked, saying her part. The man shook, acting scared. "No? Yes? No? Maybe? Not sure? Still deciding?" The man let out a laugh, dropping the act. "Shall we give you more time?" Holland put her hands on her hips, tilting her head at the man. Ian (Damon), Daniel, and the others playing dead on the floor started laughing, going back to the positions they were in at the beginning of the scene.

---

Season 2 Episode 15: Dinner Party

Daniel and Holland walked up to the lake house, sinister looks on their faces. "Shit," Holland mumbled, falling to the ground. "Stupid heels on gravel." Daniel laughed, offering her a hand up.

---

Season 2 Episode 19: Klaus

"It doesn't exist," Holland said, finishing her line for the scene. She turned to walk over the small wooden bridge, her foot catching on a piece of wood. Daniel reached out, catching her by the arm before she could hit the hard surface. "Wow. I'm very clumsy today," she commented, as Daniel and Nina (Elena) chuckled.

---

Holland, Daniel, and Nina walked across the grass, saying their lines as they filmed. Nina quickly stopped, looking down at her shoe. "Did you just step in dog shit?" Holland asked, scrunching her face up as Nina lifted her foot to inspect it. 

"Yeah," Nina responded, "I'll be right back." Daniel and Holland chuckled as Nina walked off set to clean her shoe.

I thought I would try out some bloopers. Let me know what you think and if I should do them for the next book.