Prologue.

NOTE: This is a fictional story, none of these events have actually occurred. Any resemblance of any of these characters to any real life people is purely coincidental. This story contains certain topics such as death, suicide and self harm and if you're uncomfortable with those topics, it's completely up to you whether you want to read this story or not. And lastly, all these ideas are mine and any similarity to any other medium are, again, coincidental. Please do not steal any ideas because I've worked incredibly hard for this, and, well it's also a wrong thing to do.

©2015, lumosmaxim_a

Anyway, enjoy (:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I place the guitar on my lap and start strumming. Skinny Love. That's what I sing.

"Come on skinny love just last the year,
Pour a little salt we were never here..."

"...who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?"

I stop singing. I can't go on any longer. I feel the tears streaming down my face and wipe them away with the heel of my hand. I put the guitar inside the case and leave.

As I am sitting in the car driving to God knows where, all I'm thinking is I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him God I love him so freaking much. I feel a wave of emotions wash over me. Like in my dream.

Sadness.

Fear.

Pain.

Confusion.

And then numbness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER SOON. The chapters will get longer and I'll try to have a schedule for updates. Any and all feedback is highly appreciated. Okay byee.

~Jane.