THE LIFE OF DONK CHAPTER 1. (Preview)

Hi Everyone, me and my friends wrote a book recently, and I decided to upload it to Wattpad. It is about a small donkey called Donk, AND IT'S NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!! Enjoy :D

THE LIFE OF DONK

CHAPTER 1: COMIC RELIEF

Good evening ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Donk show! Today on the show we've got-

"DONKUS!!!!!"

 It was an eggy voice - but nice. "Chocolate cake downstairs!"

I immediately sprang up from sweaty (My bed) and ran downstairs. Immediately crashing into the bars. I forgot I was in jail. I looked up at the window to see a huge beast of a man. I thought his name was Mr Mean, but I wasn't sure. 

His huge hulking character sent a chill down my spine. 

A large Tesco van was parked behind him. He walked in. "E-LY!"

I think he was trying to say hello. "Un gun gun guy me hi me hoo doo doo with a chocolate biscuit stuck up me jumper and an 'osepipe attatched to a load of stupidity!"

I think he said that but I don't know.

The man's eggy breath was coming closer and closer until I thought my nose was going to drop off. "E-LY" 

He repeated annoyingly. I asked him if he was going to the grand national (You know, because of Tesco horsemeat!) He gave me a stingy look. I screamed: "I'M JUST HORSING AROUND!" "HAHAHAHA!!"

He was clearly not impressed. 

It turned out it was Mr Eggman, but I don't know.

Then his phone started to ring. The ringtone was Elton John.

I just noticed he had a monkey on his shoulder. The monkey was getting grimmer and was staring at the ground. They were both wearing comedy red noses, for Comic Relief. The man was sporting last year's red nose: 'Honkus' and the monkey was wearing a horse red nose which was very ironic.

"What a splendid sight!" I said happily. 

The man showed me a very stinky frown. I sniggered. 

Oh dear, oh dear. I don't think I like the Eggman........

........Or the monkey; for that matter...

COMING SOON: CHAPTER 2: ESCAPE FROM JAIL! (And obviously the rest of the book with it!)