Nalu pregnacy panic part one

Natsu and Lucy got married a few years ago and are living happily in Lucy's apartment, besides that Lucy is 9 mouths pregnant.

Natsu and happy are napping on the couch and Lucy is in the kitchen making herself a big bowl of ice cream when she drops her spoon.

Lucy's POV:

"That's great" I quietly say to my self as I look at the spoon on the floor and back to my ice cream. I slowly hunch down to get it when I decide it will be easier for me just to sit on the grind and eat it. As soon as I start to eat I feel a small amount of pressure in my tummy.

A few minutes later I hear a small noise come from the other side of the couch but it was only happy waking up. Once again I felt the small amount of pressure in my belly. " hey Lucy, where are you "happy says while rubbing his eyes with his paws.

"Kitchen," I reply with a mouth full of ice cream. Happy flys over to me then asks," Lucy why are you on the floor?"

" I dropped the spoon." I say as I take another bite of ice cream. Once again I feel the pressure in my belly, but now it's getting more intense.

" want some help up Lucy?"

" sure happy," I say with a smiles I finish up my frozen treat. About half way into getting up I feel a sharp pain in my belly and happy puts me back down.

" Lucy are you ok?" Happy ask while looking concerned. Only now I realize I'm going into labor.

" happy get Wendy, NOW."