One; Chick Flick Moments

A/N;  

          Ah, yes. Old works that I cringe while re-reading... Then restart because I'm trash. Nice.

x,  

    ALICE

    Kira blinked, her mom standing in front of her holding the chopped up 'For Sale' sign. 

   "Kira, what is this?" Noshiko asked, angry with her daughter. She knew Kira liked it here, in New York, but her husband had gotten a good paying job in California and he had to take it. 

    "Uh, I don't know... Did Ayumi do it?" Kira cringed under her mom's glare.

    "Kira." Noshiko warned. Kira squeezed her eyes shut. 'I can't keep anything from her,' She thought. 'Can I?'

    "Okay, it was me. I'm sorry, but do we really have to leave New York? I mean dad has a great job here, and me and Ayumi have great friends." Kira didn't want to leave. She has a perfectly good life here, in New York. 

    "Kira," Her mom said, her glare softening. "I know, but this job pays much better than your father's job at the university." Noshiko placed the sign down on the table and walked towards her daughter. Kira smiled, tears filling her eyes as her mother hugged her. Just at that moment, Ayumi walked in and scoffed.

    "What's up with the chick flick moments? It's not like anyone died." She said while walking to the fridge, probably to get another glass of grape juice. "Literally we're just moving. Not a big frickin' deal."

    "Ayumi." Her mother warned, Ayumi knows how sensitive her sister can be, and quite often makes fun of her for it. 

    "Sorry, mom," She said sarcastically, turning around to go back upstairs. 

    "Ayumi! Stay down here, we have work to do." Ayumi groaned and turned around to look at her mother, her eyebrows raising. She slowly put her glass down and looked at all the boxes. 

    "Sure, mom, but I think you and Ki-Ki can handle this." She smirked, knowing Kira hates the nickname.

    "Shut up, Ayu! Nobody cares about you." Kira clenched her fist and glared at the girl, who was glaring straight back at her. It was literally like looking in a mirror.

    "Kira! Don't talk to your sister like that, and Ayumi, you're going to help." Noshiko glared at her daughters. Ayumi scoffed again, and grabbed her glass again, storming up the stairs. 

    "Drama queen." Kira mumbled under her breath, walking towards the basement steps so she could finish packing her stuff for tomorrow. 

-

    Ayumi hated the rain. It just didn't appeal to her. Kira, however, loved rain. She loved how it smells, looks, feels and sounds. Maybe, that's why Kira had no problem falling asleep in the car, while Ayumi never could. It was ironic though, because Ayumi's a water kitsune, she's supposed to love water, but she doesn't. She hates it. 

    Kira let out a loud snore, scaring Ayumi out of her train of thought. 

    "Oh my god, Kira, what the hell was that?" Kira's head snapped up at her name, she looked at her sister, who was back to staring out the window. She rolled her eyes and put her head back on the cold window, listening and watching the hard pellets of rain.

-

Here it is folks! Another useless chapter I'll end up regretting in the future.

NICCCCCE!!!

gotta gOooOooooOoooOOOoOOOoOO fast

x,

    ALICE