[1]

C h e l s e a

I awoke from my slumber when I heard the sound of my name being called. Then someone started to shake me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and slowly started to sit up. My eyes went wide as I saw the new house.

I got out of the car when my mom yelled for me to help unpack the things from the trunk.

I'm so happy that I'm moving here.

My father did many bad things to me and my mother. It was quite scary, I should say. Sometimes he would do it too much and  it would make us go to the hospital. My father went to jail after that.

Now, I have a stepdad. He was really nice, nicer than my actual father. He is a great man. My mother and I thought it was for the best to marry him because he was loving towards my mother and that was good.

When we got all our bags and supplies inside the house, we started to unpack.  My mom told me which room I had so I  grabbed my things and headed up the stairs.

I looked all around my room and all I could see was an empty, spaceless area.

Sighing, I put my bag on my bed, making the heavy weighed luggage bounce up and down.

I started to unpack my bag but stopped instantly, an uneasy feeling soon taking over my senses. It felt as if someone was watching me..

As an instinct, I whipped around to find a tall brown haired boy staring directly at me. From what I could see, he had blazing green eyes and curly hair that cascaded down his shoulders.

We held eye contact for what seemed like ages until I finally mustered up the courage to walk over the my window and shut the blinds.

I looked down at the brown colorful blinds.

Why was he looking at me like that?

Why was he even there in the first place?

Shaking off the feeling, I  decided to take a nap on my  undesigned bed. I pushed off the bag carelessly and hopped on the bed before falling into complete darkness.