The return

Elsa POV
The ground started shaking vigorously underneath our feet.I looked over at the globe,black sand spread across it's surface like a virus.A shadow of the Tempest appeared on the globe and several other sand figures were standing next to him.
"Hans"Anna and Kristof gritted as they said the name
"Pitch!"All of the guardians assumed attack position,including Jack.
"Tempest."I angrily shot a silver arrow at the sand figure's forehead,and hit it dead on,causing me to smirk.
"Gothel."Punize held her frying pan,ready to swing.
"Sebastian Brothers"punize handed eugene a frying pan.
"Mordue"Merida swiftly pulled out her bow,arrow loaded ready to fire.
"Red Death,Drago Bloodfist"Hiccup mounted Toothless's saddle,ready for take off.The sand Figures disappeared as quickly as the appeared,all the sand rushed down the sides of the globe into two piles of sand.One pile was black sand,and the other pile turned into orange sand...ORANGE SAND?!!?The pile of black sand quickly turned into who I believe to be Pitch Black AKA The Boogie Man...I looked over at the orange pile of sand turn into none other than Tempest Black...I lost it.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO DIE IN A HOLE"I walked over to the tempest,who was brushing off the lose sand off his robe.When he looked and saw me,he gasped in fear and tried running away from me.
"GET BACK HERE!!"I chased tempest around the globe room.
"What's her problem?"Pitch asked his brother.
"I DON'T KNOW!!"I finally caught up to the tempest and tackled him to the ground and started punching him.When I was finished he was missing a front tooth,bloody nose probably broken,and a puffed up black eye that was swollen shut.And right as he was about to get up,I kicked him in the gut and he immediately collapsed back down to the ground.I brushed my hands off.
"I feel much better now"I sighed in relief.
"I don't"I glared at the poor excuse of an immortal,Merida handed me one of her prank arrows that have a suction cup tip.I shot it right on his forehead.
"Thanks."He said sarcastically.
"Your welcome!It was my pleasure!"I gave him a mocking thumbs up.
"If your done beating up my pathetic little brother,we'll be on our way"Pitch stepped in.
"If you only came to watch me beat up your brother,why bother coming?He doesn't even put up a fight!!"I yelled in frustration.
"HEY STILL HERE"Tempest got up.
"Do me a favor...and STAY DOWN!!"I kicked him down,and put my foot on top of his head.
"Yes Ma'am"Tempest cowered
"Good"I removed my foot off his head,and he actually stayed down.
"Pathetic.Oh well.I really came to see my old friend Elsa."I looked at him,and I got the rush of all the nightmares he gave me when I was little...and still alive.
"A FRIEND!?! You have got to be kidding me?! Giving a flippin 8 year old nightmares about her family because of her powers is not what friends DO!!!!!"My eyes started watering,I began breathing heavily,and ice starting forming at my feet.
"I see you remember all of those delicious nightmares I gave you,but my favorite nightmare is when you and anna were playing in the ball room with your powers when you accidentally hit Anna in the head with your powers...but then again,that one actually happened."He smirked cause I was now in tears,and you see that there was now ice on the globe.
"I think our work here is done.Come on Brother."Pitch spun around and disappeared into black sand.
"Finally"Tempest followed his brother's pursuit.
...
Leaving me with tears and my returned nightmares
...