Jealousy

The corners of my mouth left me with a dreadful taste, once I opened it again, dried out from all the yelling. I didn't want to yell at him, in fact, I didn't want any of this to happen and yet it did.

He stood right in front of me, motionless and worn out. He was in the same place as I was, but we were just too proud to say sorry.

The veins on his forehead started to get noticeable, spewing his words out on me, however, this was not one sided, because I treated him the same way, if not worse.

I wanted to hold my baby, engulf him in my arms, sharing serenity with my partner, like we normally did. Instead I took it out on him, shouting louder than before.

The shock in his eyes made me wonder how paranoia I've looked at that specific moment, as I started to pant for air.

Suddenly an undertone of solicitude reflected on his furious eyes, thereafter he walked over to me, checking if I was doing okay.

My lover guided me over to the couch, once he saw how my legs were shaking underneath me.

"Are these arguments worth your health?" he asked me, in the meantime he had walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water, as he now handed it to me and took a seat beside me.

"I wish you'd understand" I hissed angrily under my breath, taking a sip of the liquid with trembling hands and putting it back on the table.

He locked eyes with me, anger still flashing through him. But then it suddenly faltered, as he let his head fall down in surrender.

"Look, I know I am not the best person ever and I know that I can lose my temper sometimes" he spoke, his eyes focused on the carpeted floor. I cupped his chin and forced him to look at me, showing me his true emotions.

"I never wanted you to be in this position" he admitted sadly, regret written all over his face.

"But we really can't continue like this" he bit nervously in his lips, swiping the collected sweat off his forehead.

I looked him directly in his eyes, trying to search for a sign in them. A hint, which would be the incentive I need to retain him going any further, otherwise it could end very painful if he carried on.

"But you have to admit, these past few days were awful for the both of us" he persisted, and I kept on analyzing in his hazel orbs, yet, nothing to be found.

"Babe, you have even started to take everything for granted, including me. As a result, you've become unfortunately more ungrateful with the days. " Mark confessed, meanwhile I gave up on the rest of my examination.

"I want you to learn how to be thankful for what you've got, cause you clearly forgot" his voice was sternly, making the furiousness inside of me rise again.

"Don't see this as a punishment, but as a lesson in discipline" the serious edge to his voice sounded more painful than I'd imagined. How did it ever get so out of hand?

"Don't you even dare to put the blame on me!" my furious mood got the worse out of me, making me reckless once again.

"Ethan, baby, I've never said it was your fault" he reached out for me, surrounding me with his muscly arms. I buried my face into his chest, letting his scent fill up my senses, only in the hope it would subside my anger.

"We both need some distance from each other" he said, as he cupped my chin in between his fingers and brought it towards his face with a little force. The touch of his warm lips meeting mine made me instantly calmer. It was a soft kiss, not demanding but more to heal.

Unfortunately it didn't last long, just a brief peck on the lips.

We shared a look with each other, before he leaned into me, his arms soothing me in their comfort. His body was warm against my core, his heartbeat deep and slow, matching with mine, beating at the same pace as I used to know.

"I love you" Mark whispered in my ears, sending a shiver up my spine.

Nothing in my power could provide me to state the same back to him, instead I just kept silence, enjoying his company for as long as I could.

"I'll go take a shower" he announced, giving me one last kiss on the cheeks and then he gently broke the embrace to get his refreshment.

"It would be better if you leave by the time I come back" he added, grabbing for his towel.

"I will never forgive you for this" I dared to speak my mind out loud, making him stop his track, as he turned around to face me.

"I wish you'd understand" he repeated, giving me some of my own medicine.

"This isn't fair! You are the one to blame!" I declared, raising my voice once more.

Mark narrowed his gaze and warned, "Ethan, I am getting really tired off your shit! Just do as I said!"

"Otherwise what? Huh? Are you going to hurt me again?" I spoke riskily, having a gut feeling I had to release out of my system.

"Your jealousy has leaded us to this day. So go on, blame yourself for it" my words confronting him right then and there, as I threw my hand in the air, a sign for him to do whatever he liked.

His eyes were glaring once he approached me, making me catch for my breath in anticipation. He pushed me roughly against the walls behind me and encircled my neck with one hand.

"So you think I shouldn't be jealous" he seethed between his teeth, Mark's hands snaked up to my jawline as he held it forcefully. The brutal display of strength and speed was unlike anything I've ever seen before.

"Thus, the next time if a guy undresses you with his eyes I should let him, right?" he asked mysteriously, his eyes illuminating fully darkness.

"And if a guy grabs you from behind I shouldn't stop him. Is that what you mean?" Mark wandered his hands off my jaw to grip my ass, subsequently he gave a good slap on it, making me jump in surprise.

By now all my senses started to awake by the aggressiveness of my lover, getting me more aroused than I had expected.

"I won't hesitate to cut the hand of any guy who comes near to you, do you understand?" the intensity grew hot and demanding on me, yet, playful at the same time.

"If he dares to touch you here" He lays his feathery fingers on my lips, partially opening them, though his eyes were threatening.

"I will lose my mind if he touches your sensitive spot" Mark pointed at my nipple, as he gave it a slight caress, exactly how I like it.

"And god forbid if he ever touches you here" he grabbed me fully by my junk, which was already half-erected under a layer of sweatpants and underwear.

My eyes flew wide open with amazement, as an unexpected moan left my mouth. His act caught me by surprise, yet at the same time I felt jolts of arousal palpate through my veins, strained by the pleasure. I already forgot what were arguing about in the first place, so absorbed in that specific moment.

Mark's glowing gaze met mine, this time the shear lust in them left me wishing he had looked elsewhere. He continued palming me, making me become weaker at touch of my boyfriend's. His other hand was unexpectedly gentle as it settled once again my neck, taking the exact spot in between his teeth, a sigh of satisfaction escaping from my lips.

"You are mine and mine only" he whispered against my cervix, the bossy edge to his voice sounded extremely attractive, while I licked my lips in a playful manner, showing him how effective his actions can be.

"Yes, papa bear" I used my famous 'puppy dog eyes' maneuver on him, biting in my lower lip to add a more innocent flair to it.

"Good boy" he praised, a smirk displayed on his lips, as he stopped with his hands movements. Disappointed, I reacted with a groan, letting my eyes focus on the floor.

"Let's take it to the bedroom" Mark breathed, improving my mood with his delicate words. He reached his hand out for me to take, which I obviously took, as he guided me to our mega-bed.

And the rest was history.