Chapter 2

Alexis P.O.V
After we eat japanese food we pay and drive back to my place while obsessing over pokemon because why not.

When we get back they drop me off and say goodbye and that they will pick me up at 9 tommorow.

"Im home!"
I announce.

My mom comes and gives me a big hug
"Whats that for?" I ask

"Well, I dont know except your going to the uk with your idols!"

I tell them all about dan and phil and show them a few videos. I start to get tired and say goodnight and go to sleep.

When I wake up I hop outta bed and pack everything I need. I get dressed and hang out with my parents until Dan and Phil get here.

When they get here I say goodbye to my parents and leave.

Of course we are running into the airport cause Phil made a few wrong turns in the rental car.

We rush into secruity and run as fast as we could (which we were not due to all of us being fat patatoes) and made it to the plane right on time.

We sat down and Dan looked like he was gonna pass out. I whisper to phil
"Is dan gonna be ok I dont think he had ever had that much exercise." Me and phil start to giggle and Dan just looks at us with a pouty face. " heard that!" He says.

We giggle a little bit then get settled. We all decided to watch high school musical on the screens. We all sang along to all the songs and I think everyone around us was a bit anoyed but we didnt care.

After the movie we had an hour until the plane landed so of course... Phil being Phil wnated me to do the 7 second challenge.

Say a word in three languages!
" uhhh cat. Neko. And uhhh gato!!!
Poke dan on the nose!
"Boop" "hey! Dan said"
Recite shakespere!
"To be or not to be that is the question"
Whats me and dans middle name!
Michael and james!
(And so on until I messed up the last one which was.....)
Whats my favorite song!
Uhhhh uhhh uhhhhhhh.....
TIMES UP!
"Damn."
"Language!"
(Please buckle your seatbelts and put trays in up right position we will be begining our decent)
When we get off the plane pj and chris are waiting for us.

We walk up and they all hug and I stand awkwardly. This is Alexis shes the one we are keeping for the summer!

"Hi." I say shyly

We drive to Dan and Phils flat and say goodbye to Pj and Chris. We walk in and its already late so Dan and Phil set up a makeshift bed on there couch and put on an anime for me they awkwardly say goodnight and I slowly fall asleep.

(In her dream)
I find myself trapped in a clear box and people are surrounding me and theres.....HER. She start yelling at me and slamming her fist on the glass she hits and hits until it breaks ive never had this much fear. As soon as she lunges to grab me I wake up yelling and crying.

Dan and Phil came rushing in and started to comfort me.
"What happend? Are you okay?"
I tell them what happend in my dream and start crying harder. They tell me its okay and it was just a dream. They both lie down with me until I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this if you are.
I know im not very good but I am only in 6th grade. But im trying my hardest to get better in my writing.
I will update at least once a week maybe more cause I get bored but yeah!
Anyways! Bai!