Chapter one- dont hide

Heat rushed my cheeks as I stood before the room, making a toast my father had forced me to say. Business meetings were not something anyone enjoyed, especially at 17. But my dad insisted that I come wearing some of his best clothing designs to promote his new teen line. He had picked me out a slim black dress, with lace floral mid length sleeves, he would never let me wear anywhere but here.
"Excuse me could I have everyone's attention?" I clearly said into the mic just as we had practiced it. Everyone's eyes focused on me and I played with microphone stand until it was quiet.
"Hi everyone. My names Alexand- Alex Payne" I quickly corrected. Remembering how embarrassing my real name is and how none of them had to know
"I'm Liam Paynes daughter." I said whilst smiling at my dad who was now standing earning claps and everyone's attention.
"I just wanted to make a quick toast, to tell everyone that I am beyond excited for the new line of teen clothes and hope everyone does great on it!" I picked my glass from the table that was really filled with cider and held it to the crowd as they did the same.
"Cheers!"
"Cheers!" Everyone said back sipping there drinks, as my dad replaced my spot on the stage.
I didn't pay much attention, and after 5 minutes got bored and wandered into the long hallway. At the end there was a glass elevator over looking the city. It was so beautiful and you could see every building in New York. I peeked out, smiling at how pretty and peaceful everything was.
"Beautiful isn't it?"
A slow, heavy accented voice called from behind. I turned to see a man in a slick black suit and tie with vibrant green eyes that I hadn't seen in the room. He didn't look much older than my father.
I just gave him a smile and turned to stare again while he stood beside me pressing the elevator up button.
"Are you bored? Wanna go up?" He gave me a smirk pointing towards the now open doors of the elevator and holding out his other hand. I didn't even know him! He could be a serial killer for all I know. I pushed my thoughts to the side and decided to go with him anyways using his hand to step up into the elevator.
He pressed the "12" button on the panel and leaned against the glass.
He looked at my body up and down not trying to be nonchalant. I crossed my arms trying to cover my slightly exposed chest. He held out his hand once more this time introducing himself. "I'm Harry, don't hide."
His words were slow and pronounced and I loved his voice. I shook his hand, and just then the elevator opened.
"He pulled my gently out and ran, pulling me with him down the endlessly long hallway. He slid his key into an unknown door and wrapped his fingers around my waist. I let out a giggle and we walked past the two beds and into to the back room.
"You are really beautiful."
I gave him a smile and looked into my lap. I was not, he must've felt sorry for me. He pulled me down next to him. He sure liked to be in control that was for sure. What was I even doing with him. Why was he here anyways? My dad would be worried. My dad. Shit.
"Everything okay?"
He gently rubbed my exposed thigh. Not wanting to make it akward I let him keep doing it. It was oddly soothing.
"It's my dad, he's probably wondering where I am."
He smirked. Why was that so funny?
"Liam would be fine with you being here with me. Trust me."
He pushed one of my curls behind my ears and gave me a re assuring glance.
"You know him?"
I couldn't help but ask, genuinely curious.
"Of course I do. I helped him with the line of panties he did before this collection."
Heat rushed to my cheeks. I came from a conservative family and we didn't talk about those kinds of things. That was probably while I was still a virgin.
"So you've seen lots of panties Huh?"
The words slipped from my mouth before my brain had time to stop me. What are you doing? You idiot! Don't flirt with your dads friends. He smiled pulling himself closer and swiping my bottom lip with his long finger.
"Yes, I have but really I'd just like to see yours, what's under that black dress?"
Shocked, I crossed my legs trying to hide again looking into my lap.
He uncrossed them again, this time pushing up my dress.
"I told you, not to hide."