Chapter 4

A/N: The picture above is a chibi version of Alessia I made since I can't draw anime characters very well. This is going to be a long chapter by the way.
-----------------------------------

A little over a month has passed since Axel and I joined Fairy Tail and Team Natsu, and so much has happened. We had to face off against the dark guild, Oración Seis, we traveled to the world of Edolas, and we got some new members in Fairy Tail! These 4 members are Wendy, a Sky Dragon Slayer, her exceed Carla, Gajeel's new exceed Pantherlily, and Mirajane and Elfman's presumed deceased little sister named Lisanna. Turns out though that Lisanna never died, she just got pulled into Edolas! Crazy right? Anyways, Axel and I noticed that the members here in Fairy Tail longer than Lucy and I broke up their teams and began going on solo missions, so here we are asking Mira about what's going on.

"Hey Mira what's going on with everyone?" I sat down at the bar while Axel sat on the counter hoping Mirajane would tell us what this was all about. I ordered a passion fruit smoothie for me and some juice for Axel as we waited for an answer. All she did though was flash us a smile.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough!", she told us as she brought out our drinks. I pouted and took a sip of my smoothie and thought about what we should do to kill time since everyone was so busy. The guild was acting so weird. Natsu and Happy broke off Team Natsu to go on missions with just the two of them. Gray was doing the same, as was Elfman. Even Alzack and Bisca split up! Then there was Erza who did nothing but eat strawberry cake, and Cana who was moping around the guild depressed. Lucy plopped down on the seat to my right and set her head on her arms and sighed.

"I really wish someone would tell me what's going on. Natsu and Happy wouldn't even let me go on a mission with them!", Lucy groaned. Mirajane giggled, "Just wait for a couple days and you'll find out!"

"Ellie, I'm bored. Everyone's gone off on missions.", Axel complained while lying on his back on the counter. We finished our drinks when an idea came to my mind.

"Why don't we just go on a mission? You can come to, Lucy, if you want!", I offered the both of them.

"Yeah! Let's go!", Axel yelled enthusiastically, pumping his fist in the air.

"That's great! We could use the money to pay for our rent!", said Lucy. We walked up to the request board and stared at the few jobs left.

"How about that one? It doesn't really pay well, but it's something to keep us busy." Lucy pointed out a job that paid 15,000 jewels and had us search for some medicinal herbs.

"Eh, I was looking for something with more action.", I shrugged. I saw a flyer at the top of the board that looked pretty interesting.

"Axel can you grab that mission up there for me please?" I pointed to the flyer at the top, Axel nodded and flew up to grab it. In the corner of my eye, though, I saw a certain blue exceed flying at an incredible speed. Oh hell no, that job is mine!

"Axel, stop!", I yelled, scaring Lucy on accident. Axel stopped in his tracks right in front of the board and looked back at me confused. I threw my hands up to the board and casted a magic circle.

"Gather: Moon Rock!" I froze the request board completely, not allowing Happy to take the job from me. Unfortunately for Happy, he was flying to fast and ran right into the ice.

"Ow, that hurt!", Happy grumbled while rubbing his blue-furred head.

"I have been sitting here doing nothing, bored out of my mind, and you think I'm going to let you take the last decent job! Hell no! Sorry Happy, but tell Natsu this job is mine.", I yelled, melting the ice to let Axel grab the flyer.